• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I called it off cause around the time it got annoying with the Y.link over Peach bull. So I did not feel like playing him. I be ticked in battle as it is. Thus me already loseing.

Im not going to the weeklie 2morrow. Im saving up for the KF tournament. and this net bill. cant spend alot. Plus Im owed 2 checks so im waiting for that. If you go to the KF tournament, I'll play you there.

I have Vash and oil coming here. so I have room for 2 more. cause Im holding a mini smashfest here.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
*disregard this post*
Im faster than you think I am. I know what that post was, I caught it before you edit it. And with a read text, makes me wonder...........

No johns my dude.
And this was the post that was covered up. Dude give it a rest ok? I should be saying it to you, when Im giving you the beats, you have to blame it on something. This is really getting annoying now. Do you see me coming to you with bull like this? No. This post better be a joke, cause if its not, Your one of the kings of johning. Seriously, knock it off already, and Im not the only one who thinks and feels like I do. I swear at times I dont even wanna play you. And cause of this, I called it off. I rather MM any body in this crew with MY Zelda against anyones man them me go at it with you with this ego here. Its getting old and annoying, knocked it off already

Jash

Smash Lord
Im faster than you think I am. I know what that post was, I caught it before you edit it. And with a read text, makes me wonder...........

And this was the post that was covered up. Dude give it a rest ok? I should be saying it to you, when Im giving you the beats, you have to blame it on something. This is really getting annoying now. Do you see me coming to you with bull like this? No. This post better be a joke, cause if its not, Your one of the kings of johning. Seriously, knock it off already, and Im not the only one who thinks and feels like I do. I swear at times I dont even wanna play you. And cause of this, I called it off. I rather MM any body in this crew with MY Zelda against anyones man them me go at it with you with this ego here. Its getting old and annoying, knocked it off already
Whatever Dark no johns.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Whatever Dark no johns.
Yea, I made my point and you know it. nice comeback.

Question, you like pissing me off? What have I done to you this time that you feel the need to get on my nerves? Please do tell. for the past few weekes I have been fine, hardly depressed and such. Im doing great. and I plan to keep it this way. Im not gonna have someone mess it up. I dont care who you are. Learn to cool it or shut it. Cause i've done 2 ****s to you for you to tick me off.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The following People cannot beat me in smash

Dark Pch.

Ninja Link

Jash

that is all.

......................................................................................................................................................

Jash

Smash Lord
Lemme tell you something Dark that really pisses me off about you. You exaggerate things that are small and no one really cares about. If you didn't want to MM me....thats all you had to say....don't come with something that i annoyed you by saying Young Link owns Peach, im playing around so don't come with that. Now secondly, i hate when you play someone like 10 times, you won 1 match, and all of a sudden you think you can beat them. That **** gets me soooo upset yo, im not even referring to me, i aint ****, im referring to everyone else. You always do that, every time to everyone and its annoying man. Obviously if you fought someone 10 times your going to beat them at least once, that does not mean you can beat them dammit. Like imagine if i fought M2K 10 times, and i beat him twice out of those 10 times and i started saying "Im the man, i beat M2K twice out of 10 matches we had, this must mean im doing my thing". NO, it doesn't mean im doing my thing, it means he either sandbagged me because he just didn't care anymore, or i got use to the way he played from playing him so much. So take a hint Dark, you are a very talented player and a greatest Peach player i have faced so far, but take a hint yo.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lemme tell you something Dark that really pisses me off about you. You exaggerate things that are small and no one really cares about. If you didn't want to MM me....thats all you had to say....don't come with something that i annoyed you by saying Young Link owns Peach, im playing around so don't come with that. Now secondly, i hate when you play someone like 10 times, you won 1 match, and all of a sudden you think you can beat them. That **** gets me soooo upset yo, im not even referring to me, i aint ****, im referring to everyone else. You always do that, every time to everyone and its annoying man. Obviously if you fought someone 10 times your going to beat them at least once, that does not mean you can beat them dammit. Like imagine if i fought M2K 10 times, and i beat him twice out of those 10 times and i started saying "Im the man, i beat M2K twice out of 10 matches we had, this must mean im doing my thing". NO, it doesn't mean im doing my thing, it means he either sandbagged me because he just didn't care anymore, or i got use to the way he played from playing him so much. So take a hint Dark, you are a very talented player and a greatest Peach player i have faced so far, but take a hint yo.

I posted that the money match was off. And I knew you was joking. It still ticked me off and I told you here and on am. Jokes are fine, but it tends to get old and annoying.

Now who ever said I could destroy you? My opinion is I can take you out. I dont care what it is, I done it once, the hell is stopping me from doing it again. And in the Peach section, I bet you missed a few posts that said you get more wins than I do now did you? I said Im able to beat you and go even with you. Thats it. You know how many times I beat NL? It take him a while to catch up to my win record on him. Though he takes me out at times. He is able to beat me? he can, and he will again and again, same goes for everybody else. I fought Taka alot. He only beat me once in a set. He is able to do it again, what is stopping him. I can beat you.............so what? You can beat me........so what? does it matter? why worry about it, your in my crew it the first place. what you should be worried about is taking out these losers in tournaments. And I said we were even. Saturday you won 2 fights, and so did I. You have not touched Peach in a while, I have not touched Y.Link in a while. All 4 matches were close. Yet we went at it back in fourth and manage to get 2 wins out of the 4 fights, then we moved on and owned everyone else in L.I. It does not matter. Bum even said it about himself. He is beatable. we can take him out. I dont care for winning and such, I proved what I had too. Im here to learn and make it as one of the top Peach players in N.Y

Now back on point. The jokes annoy me. I said it before. Its fun at first. But to keep going with it....this is all I care about. I dont care if you can beat me, I dont care if I can beat you or anyone else in this crew, your my crew members, the hell should I worry about taking you all out. I have battles else where to deal with. As long as the rest of you guys own, that is what matters, I worry when one is having trouble. Like Jumpman and he is getting help and doing better.

Does the truth hurt so much, you're in silence? :D
Get ready to go back to training, cause you will want to learn so much after the azz kicking your gonna recevie

Jash

Smash Lord
Ill leave it at that then Dark. On a side note, i still can't put up a banner...why you ask? Because smash boards has something against me.....i find no other reason.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oi not more fighting...

You guys are hot for each other and you both KNOW IT :D

Jash

Smash Lord
This is why i don't post here lol, its whatever i guess im just going to have to get use to sukking at this game as usual. Back to basics. *Reads Young links guide*............*learns nothing*..........*quits smash*..........*quits life*............*drinks milk*

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Please don't quit Jash.

That would suck to the 23rd power. Anyways, I see massive tension between you guys. I don;t want this forum to be the battleground for an I.E Civil War.

(Yay, 400th post!)

Link226

Smash Ace
This is why i don't post here lol, its whatever i guess im just going to have to get use to sukking at this game as usual. Back to basics. *Reads Young links guide*............*learns nothing*..........*quits smash*..........*quits life*............*drinks milk*
**** outta here, thats BS. Well im just gonna say that because if you suck at this game i must be realllllllly bad after the billions of beatings you gave me lol So i don't wanna be really bad. So please just say you don't suck lol

Yo i can't make my sig bigger. Its annoying

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well im just gonna say that because if you suck at this game i must be realllllllly bad after the billions of beatings you gave me lol So i don't wanna be really bad. So please just say you don't suck lol
Unfortunate fact of life. People call people who beat them good because they don't want to feel bad about losing to someone who was actually mediocre.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So ulysess is it true jeff should up with wes(vash) and jeff beat oil and you and Ninjalink
Its spelled Ulysses loser.....-____- '

And yea, Jeff beat my fox. Thats the only win he got on me. Oh yea, for those that dont know, Im learning fox and Marth. I have been at it with those 2 for about a week now. Those 2 are way too hard to control. I think he beat oil, and I dont remember about NL. Maybe? I was drawing while people were playing so I dont know. I hardly used Peach yesterday. I was mostly playing with Fox and Marth. And a lil of Falcon. So unless I bring Peach out to fight, which I wont do much, I'll be losing alot of matches. I just dont hope people get happy cause of this.

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Hey I.E, its been awhile since i came to the boards but i decided to come back after Jash 4 stocked me. =( Hes too good, i heard many of you have gotten better so im hoping to play all of you soon.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I cant make it to the KF tourny. Thanks to bills and some odd reason I cant get a job. I apply for alot and get nothing. So I cant go. And welcome back Keyo.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry to hear that Dark, Keyo....did you have to mention that dude?
how bout that jash vs cort mm guys u guys missed a battle of EPPPPPPPPPIC proportions sorry u guys all failed sooooooooooooooo hard lmao

anyway i would like to congrat jash on an AMAZING fight soo uber down to the stock at high percent type stuff awesome me and bum wuz behind u and cort like O_____________O omg bomb-dair for the 4032984092380948230958 time >_> too good and again good stuff

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Yes i did, you stay beasting on me and i get sad when you do lol. The least you can do is say sorry you pro. You did beat Cort and all....why cant you sandbag like every other pro lol. I hope no one else in I.E is that good. This guy did a UpB out of the stage, it hit me twice then he grabbed the ledge, to a Nair for the kill. The best edgeguard i have ever witnessed in my life.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes i did, you stay beasting on me and i get sad when you do lol. The least you can do is say sorry you pro. You did beat Cort and all....why cant you sandbag like every other pro lol. I hope no one else in I.E is that good. This guy did a UpB out of the stage, it hit me twice then he grabbed the ledge, to a Nair for the kill. The best edgeguard i have ever witnessed in my life.

I dont think you have to worry about anyone in here doing things like that. If so, I dont know about it

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
na sorry they r all beast O_O

lolz i have to say tho jash is a monster =) ****** top peaches O_O >_> anyway..... i wish i could do that

Jash

Smash Lord
how bout that jash vs cort mm guys u guys missed a battle of EPPPPPPPPPIC proportions sorry u guys all failed sooooooooooooooo hard lmao

anyway i would like to congrat jash on an AMAZING fight soo uber down to the stock at high percent type stuff awesome me and bum wuz behind u and cort like O_____________O omg bomb-dair for the 4032984092380948230958 time >_> too good and again good stuff
Thanks Tec0, maybe i won only because you too guys were rooting for me, you guys deserve most of the credit on that note. Keyo, That only happened once, it wasn't that amazing lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks Tec0, maybe i won only because you too guys were rooting for me, you guys deserve most of the credit on that note. Keyo, That only happened once, it wasn't that amazing lol.
lolz lies ALL LIES lol jk

actually vanz should get alot of credit i didnt know wat the outcome could b so i figured cort had an edge i wont lie

vanz b4 the stuff even began told me i know cort is a good player but jash ***** peach ftw he had lots of confidence :)

anyway vanz owns he is the only peach that dress camps therefore wins XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is not my place. I dont belong here.....from what I keep hearing....Anyway, Oil is coming over 2morrow. Might be my last game day for a while. I'l laying off this game for a while. I dissapoint myself. This..I cant do alone. Its no good. Im done play Fox, Falcon and Marth. cant tech right and my DI is horrible. I think I had enough of stressing myself for one day. Im just gonna play Peach from now on. Hmm, maybe me not going to the KF tourny was a good idea after all. I'll return back to reading and such on all of this.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

I feel bad for missing it...=/

I was too busy getting PWNED by PC like it's nobody's business. Two out of the three matches, he 4 stocked me in less then two minutes. That's a new **** record in my book X_X

But congrats again Jash. You're turning out to be a real Peach destroyer. The Mini Ken lol

Top Bottom