• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, the changes are better then ever now.

And alright for sunday, if people dont show, then I guess its you and me again

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just some news: As of now, there's a 40% chance i can make Zenithality on the 29th, so if i go and any IE want a partner i'll need one :)

Sweet dude. Hmm...maybe I would do it. Im not sure for teams right now. But the other guys might want to team

Jash

Smash Lord
Ok the rankings look better now, i hope we do good on the 29th.....im planning on entering so im practicing kinda harder then i usually do. Got to step up my game ya dig?:laugh: On a side note, smash boards is hating on me for some reason and wont let me put up my signature, so thats the reason i do not have one. awwww man.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, whats good?

Sorry for being disturbingly inactive and spam-free.

I just got back from vacation a few days ago, and of course, stupid school.

If anyone needs a doubles partner for Zenithality, I'll see if I can make it.

Oh, one other thing...welcome to I.E Taka.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude............-____- '

the only reason Im going there is to get taka, they dont have to meet me there. They can go to the school and call you. -_____-' And im going there early, then at 3, Im going to get taka, but Im leaving the school with 2 stickers so me and him can get back in and not have to call people.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, he is pretty good. He only beat me once in a set. Doc and the pill camping is such a pain. I had to figure out a way for me to get through it. and I did. At times he was able to go even with me. so you know if he goes even with me, he is good enough to own;)

Jash

Smash Lord
Yea, he is pretty good. He only beat me once in a set. Doc and the pill camping is such a pain. I had to figure out a way for me to get through it. and I did. At times he was able to go even with me. so you know if he goes even with me, he is good enough to own;)
I see....sounds like fun. Hopefully ill meet him soon, he might be as good as i think he is.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, the day is Set. We are gonna Fight DarkPeach's crew on thursday.

Now for the last time, who wants to fight? I'm willing to sit this crew battle out so others can get in on it. Start speaking up now.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
omg i mis everybody, lol.. i coming to the weekly 4sho.. so ya better watch out j/k i suck i a am a lil rusty so dont pick on me plz lmfao

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright so far its oil and NL. One more person and its set, if 2 others want to fight, I'll drop out of this crew battle. Speak up!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
We are fighting DarkPeach's crew, yes another person with my mane, but spelled different. He is a friend of mine. It gonna be 4-4 at his place 2morrow

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The crew battle with DarkPeach is switch till next week

So Oil, you can stop by here like you planned. I wanna test out my Fox and Marth I have been working on 4 three days. They got a lil better I think

Link226

Smash Ace
Yo what happen to that MM battle? Wasn't it on like the 10th? I'm a freaking noob man...Oh and i might show up to the weekly friday....so i wanna play u dark!

Top Bottom