• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
LIES!!!!!!!! This is completely wtf random, even moreso than leeroy's last post. Don't we at least get an explanation? seriously :( :(
It's not a lie. And no, you don't. Personal reasons, that's all I'll say.

Elfenlied is quitting ? Thats too bad I neever got the chance to play her yetT_T
T_T sorry jumpman

Although it's trivial to point this out, my name was spelled wrong several times on on the first page. It's ElfenLied on ElfendLied :ohwell:

You guys'll go pro in brawl, just a feeling I have :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
looooool ive been wanting to quit for ages. I DONT KNOW WHY I HAVENT im not good anyway.

Girl you should stick to what you love, personal reasons always come first but you shouldn't let it stop you from giving you that freedom to let your mind relax.

I MAKE NO SENSE WTF! I'm just giving words of encouragement.

Does anyone play animal crossing here? I doubt it /random

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ignoring this loser over me....

Reason People wanna quit cause they are not good? The hell happen to the fun of the game. Having a blast with your friends. Working together to own. that is what a crew is for. Is the reason why I decided to come back and bring it back to life again. All this talk reminds me of a person that I see when I look in the mirror. I'm glad he is dead.

I'd expect this from me, but for the rest? De que diablo. I had many things planned. fun things at that Once this summer was over, it would kick off. And we could all have a blast together. screw the skills that you have. The heck is stopping one from getting better. that is what this site is for. And thats what friends are for. God can only tell how many times I offered to help someone out and I just got rejected. And its not only in this game nether. Jumpman and oil let me help them out. and slowly they are getting the hang of my ******** play I taught/help them with and they are getting better. I don't go out my way for people just to hear stuff like this. So fun gets destroyed cause you think your not good. After all That I went through, you think this type of stuff I would not hear from people. Some forget who I am and what I like to do for people. I go all out to help and makes things fun and try to help with ANY problem in your hands.

Anyone else want in on backing out of a fun game all cause you think your not good or suck, do it right here and now. I dont think its fair I get depressed over my friends and what they do. So I'll end it myself, I end half the depression the hard way. Back out now if you want too. I'll have alone, I'll make it pro alone. I'll have no one on my side to actually stick to something that I like to do with my friends and not let my errors and problems in the game stop me. I'll lose all the matches in the worst ways possible. No way in hell I'll back out, I started something, and even it if kills me (figure of speech) I'll make sure I'll get that goal in my hands. This aint Depression talking. This is Dark.Pch talking. If ya want out say it. I started out as a solo smasher, and I have no problem being one. Its time people stop forgetting what I do for them. I refuse to let one take advantage of me again. Now let that be known.

Now with this out the way, i have something more important to worry with then this, the things I care about the most in this world,My hobbies and things I enjoy, and my life As Ulysses.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
Seriously? lol.

I'm surprised that for once (no offense to Dark), it isn't Dark causing drama in this soap opera of a thread. You still have stuff to teach me, you can't quit yet :( Personal reasons are personal reasons, I won't try to force any information out of you. But I (and a whole lot of other people) think that really it's a shame you're doing it. You're hella better than I am, and quite a handful of people I've come across and played have said I was decent.

In all seriousness, I think you'll be back though.

But my personal advice to everyone is to leave the issue alone. Don't write freaking essays trying to sway her on it. She's' obviously in a chilly mood.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I told you several times my decision has little to nothing to do with skill. Hate me all you want for it.
Im toomature to hate you over something like this, so please dont think that way. Im not too found with your choice. Dont mean I 'll say the hell with you and all. You already know how I feel about you, that aint changing for nothing in this world. So lets leave it at that eh?

In other news, Leave this lil problem to me. I'll deal with it. So go back to the way I.E was 48 hours ago.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Yup, I'm finished with smash it would seem. Sorry all. Keep on beasting.
Oh, for real? Holy retirings Batman (Doc).

Umm...where was I?

Oh yeah, yep, I'm gonna either be chainsaw guy for Halloween, or the weapons merchant from RE 4.

What're ya buyin??!!? Nothing!! Chainsaw!! BRRTTTTTTTZZZZTZTZTZTHHH!!!:dizzy:

You are...Dead? No

You are....4-stocked?! Hell's yeah, son, mindgames.:lick:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Children, this is why you should stay away from drugs...and helium/hydrogen fumes.
OMFG CHEMISTRY?!?! BRRRRTTTTZZTZTZTZZZHH1337!:dizzy:

ANOTHER 4-STOCK!!:laugh:

....BTW...

Yeah, Amber that sucks...I'm here if you need a hug;)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
If peach has that costume i'm using her. Get at my broken peach who wavedashes without the L or R button :-P

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If peach has that costume i'm using her. Get at my broken peach who wavedashes without the L or R button :-P
Over my dead body you are. You can use her, but you are not touching My Color. That color is Perfect for me. Hence my name. If I ever have to fight you using Peach, Dont go touching my color. O_o

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Get a life dude. Theyre gonna have ur daisy color. Besides theyre not gonna have that color. I want my black Ike and MetaKNight and Pit.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dont tell me to get a life. You wanna fight? O_o

Im not sure what her Daisy Color will be in this time around. If not I guess I'll go with The Darkess clothing she has. Or if they could done tone her skin color that be just fine for me

Dude whats up for smashing 2morrow. You come here or I go there? I only have 2 bucks. I gotta see if I can get 2 more so I can go over there

Link226

Smash Ace
Get a life dude. Theyre gonna have ur daisy color. Besides theyre not gonna have that color. I want my black Ike and MetaKNight and Pit.
Wow.....who the hell isn't gonna use Metaknight or Pit lol

I already ****ing hate Metaknight, he reminds me so much of Marth. Even their Up-B look the same. Godammit

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Even if he does come out like Marth, his Range is Short. So I for once wont have a problem kicking his azz.

In other News, Im gonna try and rep this Crew alone in Sept. If All goes well, Im gonna go to a Tournament in PA. Mew2king is gonna be there along with some with that pro Zelda player. Umbrow.......something. Need some new competition.So I got 2 weeks to get some practice in for this. And I have to make sure I understand all my Match ups with Peach. And play smart. Back to watching Peach vids again. I so wanna play Mew2king. this should be fun. Also I want him to help me like he did XIF.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
UmbreonMow? He has a very good Zelda, but I think he mains Fox and Sheik.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I rarely see my crew cause something always comes up.

I don't really go to the weeklies anymore because John doesn't work Friday's anymore.

Free time? Not much of it. And everytime I wanna plan something to play smash, something comes up. Just kinda miss playing it two, three times a week...I miss being involved.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
:( crismas doesnt go to weeklies anymore :( we are all sad

jumpman - good stuff 2day u totally jus came out of the blue u need to stop bairing out of ure shield XD lmao ure so aggro :( and my fox can def get more aggro :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heads up for the weekend.

Saturday. I wont be here. Im gonna be in long island at a smashfest. Good fun. I plan to show what Imperial Era can do boys (and the few girls that post in this thread like JC and mah woman XD!!!!!!!) I'll go on my own smash adventures and rep the crew along. Take ind down any character that stands in my way. let it be known!

Sunday- Im suppose to check out a kid who mains shiek and Marth. So he will come here from what he told me. And with that in mind he might be a new member of the crew. We shall see soon enough.

Thats all for now. And at the KF tourny, I plan to represent the crew. If I pull this off, I might get ranked and this crews rep will go high. Thus massive crew battles might happen. Well see soon enough.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ya, and it seems 2morrow as well since the smashfest at long island got cancel. **** now im gonna be bored out my azz. there goes my training day.......

Top Bottom