• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Man why are all men chickens when it comes to survival horror games? I mean COME ON I make sure I play the game late at night with the lights OFF. There's something so thrilling about playing it like that :D
It's because I'm a coward :p half of the blame was the scary movies/games. Other half is my mom, scaring me when I least expected it.

Because of a certain TV show that my mom showed me, I didn't go on any rides that left the ground (especially Roller costers). I stood nice and safe on the ground wasting my money on the arcade/prize games XD. Sometimes, my family had to either drag me to the ride, or threaten me with like no cable, friends and such. LOL

Nowadays, I only get on rides with my friends. :p

Nah I've just concluded that I'm a freak and I like to be scared to some degree XD
Just like my mom...>< she's a dare devil. She likes to get on high rides like roller costers and such.

Multiple problems with all statements. 1. Ur a punk lol. Its a game. 2 RE4 isnt even scary. 3 'Get at No.18 if you dare.' get ur No. 18 what? Hotdogs? and spell tenkaichi right dude. And tenkaichi is broken. btw take a joke. I 4 stocked Leatherface and the Chainsaw grandmas. Get at me :-)
1. SO true :p

3. No. 18 is not broken. The game, maybe, but not her XD

halohalohalohalohalo.... screw other games. cept smash. no one likes first person shooters?
I do, but I don't play a lot. The best 1st person shooter I played was Golden Eye 007 for the 64. Man that was a good game ^.^

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
To Teczero: I watched Scream at a young age and it quickly became one of my favorite movies like ever, no lie. Try playing Silent Hill in the dark or Fatal Frame, there's also a handful of other even scarier games that are worth it to play alone and in the dark.
Lol, my dad and I saw "Aliens" when I was like 3 years old.
I was like "O.o"

Yeah, the first time I played RE, it was in my grandparents basement, a creaky basement mind you...twas dark...and I was like..."0.o"

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
No we dont like first person shooters. Guns are for wimps. Fight like a man and use a sword. Then we can talk.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wouldn't using your fists be more of the "manly" approach then swords?

Fists ftw!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
U kno how to prove ur manly?! U take an electric toothbrush and put toothpaste on it and point it to ur head and then u press the button once. If u survive the bristle rotation ur a man. Get at my Masamune!!!! SwordMaster FTW!!

Jash

Smash Lord
You know when your a beast? When your F tilt hitbox is the same as Marths f smash but a little smaller.....now who can have that?......hmm......oh thats right....its Young Link ftw!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Young Link has a tipper hitbox? I thought his sword dealt the same damage regardless of location, unless you catch the hilt on the dair.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This MM off of people. It has no longer become a simple MM, but more than a pain in the ear. And its kinda setting me off a lil, and Im not gonna go into a match till so He can get easy wins off me. All I here from Jash is Y.link Beats Peach this and that. Not only in person, but on the boards as well. Call me dumb or w/e it is. Dont matter. But this has now got annoying. If it was all jokes and giggles fine. But this has gone on long enough and for too long. If you wanna think Im a coward, Go for it, shoot come to me and call be a coward cause I backed of from this right. Its all Peaches and cream. But to hear the same thing over and over and when I tell others about this, they dont say a word. But If Jash was to say something........oh baby. Skills and respect of it have been lost on my behalf. This point one, opinions about me dont matter anymore. I will most likely Not take good comments I get. cause when It was showed at the time to get them and I ask people, no one can say a word, or its "idk" I'll play with my own comments and show how good I am By the many azz kicking I'll give people at tournies. And anyone else I can take out. Let it be known! (shoot I feel so much better now, I should have done this along time ago and took Mike G's advice seriously. Now I will)

Now dont take this as drama. Im expressing My feelings on this that I have kept inside for a while. And its really been bugging me. So yea, See Dark.Pch as you want. It wont make a Difference, I know My Peach, I know who she can and cant not beat. And I know how much of a great Player I am, even for a Person who is Really Good with one Character. and one that can be abused easy at that. Let it be known. Now that this is done with, I can focus on another MM I have the next time I go to a weeklie.

P.S those that are going to this tourny today. Good luck. And try to get at leat top 10 eh? I'll be cheering from here. Better own today. 2 weeks of beasting, so I expect some good spots in the results.

R3N0

Smash Lord
(D1)

I Loooooooooooooooove FPSes sooooooo much!!!

My fave FPS is Time Splitters: FP I used to hardcore it on my PS2 before EA took down the servers.

I like the Halo series as well...but IMO its sorta slower than the TS shooters. I still like the game tho so don't hate on me.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Console FPS's are not something I'm fond of. You just can't get the precision aim that's given by a mouse and keyboard. FEAR, Counter-Strike: Source, Insurgency ftw.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
As for the weekend.....

Saturday- I dont think I be going anywhere since im like, dead broke. So Im able to throw a smash fest if people are willing to show up. Its up to you

Sunday- Same as Saturday.

Thats all I have to say for now. Go on with w/e topic that is being held here, thought I just give the heads up

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
alright, Oil back in session. You must be hella good by now. I want first dibs on your samus. Dark.Pch style baby :laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You gonna win, Dark Pch!

Oh?, What makes you so sure?

Oh and just to inform everyone, Im gonna go pro in 24 hours with Peach. Why? cause Im Dark.Pch Im Called dark For a reason. And you will all soon see why. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

Man Im bored.........-_____- '

But is this pro rumor true, or is this another mindgame? Only one way to find out.......Come and get some so I can show you my real power Of Dark.Pch. let it be known

Message brought to you by Smash bull. It gives you mindgames. I just had some and omfg O.O Mike G and mikeal combo anyone?.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm sorry...I just wanted to keep you positive....

Also, can I use the phrase "Let it be known"?
Ha ha ha, You dont need to be sorry for saying I'll win the fight. Go for whoever you feel. I just wanted to know why you said that. Nothing bad at all. its all Peaches and cream. Damm I been so happy lately...............I think Im sick.........O_o

You wanna use my phrase? It is kinda godly huh? XD!!!!!

Yea sure go ahead. I like that phrase. To me it stands out and your confidence and courage. Also you dont quit no matter what and you'll go all out to let it be known. Thus I have it in my sig. I go by this phrase everyday. so knock yourself out and use it. enjoy.:)

So............who wants to see the up-B master combo someone with Mewtwos up-B? XD!!!!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Mewtwo's uB...hurts ppl?
The Way Im gonna do it, It will >___>

Here is how I am with the other characters Up-B for combos.

Peach-Master

Mario/Doc-Great ( I can link it with thier Down B and finish it off with Up-B)

Roy- Good

I learn some ******** combos with Zelda's Up-B. And how to use it well out the shield. Im gonna work On it. Im ok with Links Up-B and Y.Links. But I dont use them much. I'll give them a try. And OMG Ice climbers. Im so making Up-B combos for them.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
do ya even talk about smash in this thread?lol hoyo is a hidden m2k i saw it a the tourney mop is a good yoshi definetly had to watch her play and jash is a beast in disguise

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just because it should have been said a while ago....

We ALL know that NinjaLink would've won the MM between Dark.Pch and Jash. He's just that broken.
Oh Yea, Good thing he was not in it. Or I be ticked as hell >___<!!!!!!

And OMG. My Peach...............O______O

I think the Smash bull I drank worked. I was crazy with Her today. She went berserk. Best I have ever played her. I think I got the hang of Mike G style. But to keep it going well I had to think fast, and have fast fingers. Even for Peach O___o. And I think I got my Frames down packed too. Only Problem I lost control and was moving into stuff, like missiles and stuff. And a Few habits here and there. I'll do what I can to get them out. I recorded my Peach today, and as soon as I can get this cam to work on my PC right, I'll upload it. But I Love the way I played. I hope I can maintain this new Peach of mine. and if so, God, I cant wait for tournaments. Let it be known!

And I cant believe I was using fox................and was doing ok with him O_o. Got a few wins in and did some cheap shines of the stage. God I hate this guy >___<. Good games Oil, you brought out the best in me after Jumpman left. Ha ha ha. We so gotta fight again. Dark.Pch baby! Let it be known!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I am that broken. I already said i comboed with mewtwo's upB. so stop it. I'm Willing to pass on my brokenness so if u wanna kno broken tips IM me.

EDIT - Ambie dont say that. I wanna pass on some broken tips to u too.

Top Bottom