• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era Combo Video. Like it?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just made this combo video of the top three in Imperial Era. Yes, we are not pro and our combos may seem week or what ever but this is all in good fun. We have fun in this game will bugging out and trying to get better at it. So yea sorry if it does not come off as Other great combo videos out there and all. But I hope you all still like it. Feel free to leave comments and all. Enjoy smashers!

Imperial Era combo video 2

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
It was a pretty good vid for the most part, always nice to see some low tier goodness. I'd like to play you guys someday maybe >_>

You guys might stand to get a capture card so you can get better video quality. The camera quality wasn't so bad that you couldn't tell what was going on, but the capture card would probably help the vid look nicer. for future vids that is...

I thought your opening credits were actually rather nice to lead up to the crew name, but after like the first two or three narrative slides I knew it was coming. No mindgames there ;)

Young link is a psychopath. Jash did a pretty good job.

Some little sections here and there seemed a little more like filler than comboness, but it still flowed for the most part.

Music wasn't bad, I didn't get an urge to mute my speakers as many combo vids so induce me to so with great pleasure >_<. It fit decently with the vid for the most part.

lol @ pokemon stadium **** box around 3:35. Peach is broken -_-
lol @ link's hookshot getting owned by turnip at 4:40
omg full charged flare blade! that thing deserves a barrel roll
counter owns all predictability, nuff said.

Vid was okay overall.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks. It does not have to be perfect. As long as its good enough. Thats what really matters, I knew some clips were not combos (I could have sworn I shortent the clips to show the combos >___<!!!!

If you want to play us I would love that. I always wanted to play you and your friends. If You have aim or Yahoo, we can talk about it on line

Aim: Dark Pch
Yahoo: Darkshadow_1840

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Haha good **** Dark.Pch.....but i hate u for putting that turnip clip :laugh: **** freaking owned me :laugh:
Ehehehehehehehe!
Sorry but I had to, its a combo video, its stuff like that that makes a combo video hot. and thanks for you comment on the video. Hee hee hee

MonkeyMan

Smash Journeyman
good work, i wish i had a crew T-T I only get to play one good person (origonal member of Team Arlington) *sigh* oh well props

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
[FONT="Palatino[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Ok guys, Dark.Pch is back in action, next week my net returns I hope. So more videos will be on the way, so dont worry, Dark.Pch is on the job, and look out for outlaw battle 2, with me and Jash. laterz[/COLOR] Linotype"][/FONT]

OOps, posted in the wronmg video thread..>___<

Top Bottom