• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMGMR's Smash Weeklies Month 3 Ruleset Poll (Sm4sh Wii U online tournament)

What would like to see as ruleset used in the next month of weeklies?

• 1-on-1, 8 minutes, 3 stocks, No Custom Moves, Equipment or Miis

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Doubles, 8 minutes, 3 stocks, No Custom Moves, Equipment or Miis (Those without partners will be gro

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Free-for-all 4 players (top two pass to next round), 8 minutes, 3 stocks, No Custom Moves, Equipment

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to vote for next month’s ruleset! I will be using this page to show you all the choices available and I will also post updates on how we are doing on the poll. I will explain how to vote and how to keep track.

A new set of stages will be selected for the new ruleset, but those will remain as a surprise until IMGMR's Smash Weeklies #9!

Note: (Jan 31st will not be weekly #9. It will be a week off since we will be going to Apex 2015 for media coverage. #9 will be happening on Feb 7th.

We are eager to see what you guys will choose!!!!

-Simbaar Ragehowl

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Thanks for tagging me in this Simbaar! And have fun at apex!
What does that say though? Those without partners will be gro? Was it meant to say grouped? One last question, say your team of Simbaar and Slyke doesn't make it to the finals, how. Would you stream that match?

Last edited:
Top Bottom