• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 4: Summer in Madison

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
The Green Bay Packers suck. Only team in the NFL who gets happy about going 15-1 and loses at home after 1 game. The Vikings are going to beat them twice next year.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
why would you pick football to trash talk WI at?
just compare our smash skills to bad dbz characters like everybody else

Tink

Smash Hero
yaa....def shoudlve went with nba and the bucks vs timberwolves....both ****ty teams dueling it out =D....chicago is obv. the bulls...tearing everyone up!

Zicore

Smash Champion
**** chicago bulls lol its all bout okc and miami heat!! lol

:phone:
bandwagon jumper.

The Green Bay Packers suck. Only team in the NFL who gets happy about going 15-1 and loses at home after 1 game. The Vikings are going to beat them twice next year.
LOOOOOOOOL How can you even say that when your team doesn't have a stadium to play in. Also, who said we were happy? I was disappointed with the team the entire year. You can't win a superbowl with no defense. But I'd rather have no defense then no...well...anything really. Hell, your punter isn't even as good as ours, and you'd think he would have had plenty of practice this year.

Also, you have never won a superbowl. GG.

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Half your Super bowls are from the 60's and the most recent journey had you guys playing other fraud squads like the Failcans and Bears in the Playoffs. Now this year when you finally have a squad your Defense gets exposed and the entire squad forgets how to catch a football.

Yea we had a down year, its whatever. Were gonna be back next year after a solid draft. Plus its like we start the year out 2-0 with the two free wins Green Bay will spot us next year.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...id like to ask, when did MN football ever have a up year 0_p?

i may be at this, idk.....i never know untill the week before.

Everything due west of Wisconsin to the coast is pretty bad. Maybe not Oregon or Washington. But everything else for sure.

Experimental Golf Rules:
1v1, no star power, bowser badlands, 3 random holes on back tee. Lowest stroke count wins. Ties broken by closest to hole on Hole 18 of bowser badlands from the first shot.

Everything due west of Wisconsin to the coast is pretty bad. Maybe not Oregon or Washington. But everything else for sure.

Experimental Golf Rules:
1v1, no star power, bowser badlands, 3 random holes on back tee. Lowest stroke count wins. Ties broken by closest to hole on Hole 18 of bowser badlands from the first shot.
I was thinking we just do like one giant score sheet and we just do the highest score then we do what xeylode said for a tiebreaker. if there is a tie in the top 5 or something like that. the course would be like shifting sands or cheep cheep fall. No start power and on the middle tee

Edit: If anyone has a disc but no data with the courses and characters unlocked i have an AR disc to unlock all the characters and courses

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
bandwagon jumper.

LOOOOOOOOL How can you even say that when your team doesn't have a stadium to play in. Also, who said we were happy? I was disappointed with the team the entire year. You can't win a superbowl with no defense. But I'd rather have no defense then no...well...anything really. Hell, your punter isn't even as good as ours, and you'd think he would have had plenty of practice this year.

Also, you have never won a superbowl. GG.
wtf??? how am i a bandwagon jumper i liked okc when they first had kevin durant?? and maimi i was with then when wade won his first championship and lebron is my favorite player so **** you talkin bout i watch more basketball than u lol

hunger!

Smash Champion
I'll be here most likely. taking all mm's in any game cept melee, that game's trash.

I'll be sure to bring blitz.

Blitz Rules
-2 min quarters
$3 min/1 game.

GO BIG OR GO HOME
-6 MIN QUARTERS
-$20 MIN/1 GAME

If brawl doubles is actually happening, i need a partner. I'll most likely be leaving before singles starts (if it even happens) so we'll see about that. Lookin' just to earn back gas money ;D and have fun of course.

ACCEPTING ALL MONEY MATCHES OF ANY AMOUNT IN BRAWL- (minus)

This will be the 3rd time i play brawl this year.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Half your Super bowls are from the 60's and the most recent journey had you guys playing other fraud squads like the Failcans and Bears in the Playoffs. Now this year when you finally have a squad your Defense gets exposed and the entire squad forgets how to catch a football.

Yea we had a down year, its whatever. Were gonna be back next year after a solid draft. Plus its like we start the year out 2-0 with the two free wins Green Bay will spot us next year.
We know our defense was bad. Even Hellen Keller could have seen that. But yet...we still beat you twice...with the worst defense in the league.

And lawlawl at having a "down year". The only year you had an up year was when you had to acquire a legendary packer to run your horrible offense. AP = overrated. Defensive line is mediocre at best, your O-line is terrible. No good skilled players, aside from AP (at points. He fumbles as much as Ahaman Green).

You can make fun of the packers all you want, but deep down you know we are, have been, and always will be the better team.

There is a reason we are called Title-Town, and it's called The Lombardi Trophy.

Not to mention you pansys play in a fricken dome. *****es.

On a side note, I do work that Saturday night, but I will be there regardless.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'll be here most likely. taking all mm's in any game cept melee, that game's trash.
$5 MM in oot, Super Meat Boy, Super Mario World, ALttP, VVVVVV, Gripshift, Bill Lambier's Combat Basketball, Super Metroid, Super Mario Kart, and Rock n Roll Racing.

I'm bad at n64.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
wtf??? how am i a bandwagon jumper i liked okc when they first had kevin durant?? and maimi i was with then when wade won his first championship and lebron is my favorite player so **** you talkin bout i watch more basketball than u lol

All three of those make you a bandwagon fan.

@Dungle
Is that alright, add Chris into that so.
Chris, Kels, My gf, and Myself for Friday night?

Late 1990's Vikings had Superbowl winning talent.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
All three of those make you a bandwagon fan.

@Dungle
Is that alright, add Chris into that so.
Chris, Kels, My gf, and Myself for Friday night?

Late 1990's Vikings had Superbowl winning talent.
you are such a lame i swear i never met such a lame dude in my life u troll, and how can i be a bangwagon jumper if those too are ths only teams i mess with??? LAME!!, you alwaya gotta mess with someone huh lame got nothin bettee else too do smh.. lol

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
you are such a lame i swear i never met such a lame dude in my life u troll, and how can i be a bangwagon jumper if those too are ths only teams i mess with??? LAME!!, you alwaya gotta mess with someone huh lame got nothin bettee else too do smh.. lol

I'm not trolling you, I'm pointing out that you said you were not a bandwagon fan, but then gave three huge reasons why you are indeed a bandwagon fan.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
how am i its not my fault my favorite player went to my favorite team TEAM!!!! not players i said my favorite teams hav always been maimi and okc READDDD THE post lol

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion

I'll quote it again and break it down for you, because you obviously have no idea what you are saying.

i liked okc when they first had kevin durant??
Implies you started liking OKC when they signed Kevin Durant, or when it was apparent he was a star.

maimi i was with then when wade won his first championship
Implies you only started liking them during their championship run

lebron is my favorite player
I shouldn't even have to explain this, highly over rated player is highly over rated.

I'm not trying to pick fights with you, you just say things that are so insane they warrant someone to correct you. Also notice the use of good grammar and spelling.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
noo you dumb troll i always ike miami and okc when they had durant look dummy? do you even kno what a bandwagon jumper is?? itsjumping from team to team get that straight first?? next those are my only TWO favorite teams??? man i swear your a very stupid guy lol you should smack yourself lol and as far as my grammer goes i didnt kno you were my teacher to tell me how my grammer is?? lol ill be sure to correct it with a red pen you dumb dude

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
You have no idea

1) What a troll is
2) How to spell
3) How to convey a point without looking like a 5th grader
4) What a bandwagon fan is
5) How to spell the word "grammar"

I'd MM you with bottom tier.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
good doctor your such a troll??? i swear hahaha!! naw you gon play that no short hop shiek main haha , how bout this if you can do 50 short hops in a row ill give you 50$ lol u troll, and far as bandwagon goes imma jus say this lets go miami and okc !!!

Zicore

Smash Champion
A: Everything The Good Doctor has pointed out in terms of being a "bandwangon" person is fact. You liked those teams when they got good. Clearly you are older then however long those two guys have been in the league, and I'm sure they weren't your favorite teams when they sucked (Miami for instance were awful during most of the early 2000's and late 90's and the Thunder weren't even around, unless you were a Seattle Supersonics fan). I myself have been and always will be a Bulls fan. Scottie Pippin was my favorite player, and that team from the 90's that included Steve Kerr, Tony Kukoch, Ron Harper, MJ, Rodman, and Pippen, to name a few, was amazing to watch.

B: Basketball is ****ing stupid. Watch a real sport like hockey.

C: $20 mm gio cuz I can.

D: Good Doctor is 222good

E: Seriously, Basketball is ****ing dumb and is played by ****ies. Oh poor you, you rolled an ankle or got hit in the face with a hand, or took an elbow to the chest. I bet you that maybe 5% of players would want to get in front of a 100mph slapshot by Zendo Chara from the NBA, and yet not only would every player in the NHL do it because you are considered a ***** if you don't, but there are goalies that get paid to do it on a daily basis. Try taking a slapshot to the face, breaking your skull and getting 100 stitches, and then coming back and playing the third period. That is a man.

Also, I'm quite drunk and my grammar is still better then a 5th grader.

Top Bottom