• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im working on new tl avatars.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
as the title said, and with MANY complaints from fellow toon linkers, i will be on a noble quest, to find pictures of toon link, worthy of a avatar!!!!!!

FIrst off, we already have 1, now that toon link has been officialy confirmed, we can use the picture from the dojo as a avatar, other people are doing that with other characters.

TO GOOGLE!!!!!! AWAY!!!

*Woooshhhh*

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
WOW i got 4 good pics for avatars before ANYONE EVEN SAW THID THREAD sheeh.

ok, here they are, currentaly nobody..... awkward.

not very good quality

here's the obvious one

and i found this with the others with the caption "Join our TOON LINK guild!!"

ya, REAL convincing.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
So, i know im triple-posting shame on me, but does anyone have one they like? or how much of the pic they want, just the head, or the upper body, wut?? I NEED FEADBACK!!!!!

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
ALRIGHT TOON LINKERS!!!!!

who wants some avatars!!!

silence........

whatever. look here are the toon link avatars i found im giving proper credit to the makers.

just a reminder, as of now, these are not officialy avatars. i'm just showing them to you now, so you know which one you want when they DO become avatars.
this is a sneak peak, if you will

From InvincibleAgent!!

From ExMachina

From our friend Rupeeclock, snaphot extrordanire, (he really is)

From PurpleLink, a n00b

From Stryks, I personally like this one

From Noypi GjD:

From Quilofknowlage

From Firestorm88

From Tiamat475

that's all folks all of the toon link avatars that have been so far submited, most of these won't make it, so make a top five, ill be updating this, since today i the last day to do so.
good luck

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
these arn't custom avatars, their selecting a large group of avatars to be added to the list, so non-premium members have more choices, and let me tell you, 9 pages of most exelent avatars. and i thought it would be a good idea to show all of the possible avatars that have toon link on them, since almost everyone who uses the toon link forum uses one of 4 avatars, one of which i have, plus, i wanted to spread the word, (and im tired of people complaining about the lack of toon link avatars, so this should shut them up. :laugh::chuckle:)

Mic 128 is the judge of desiding which avatars make the cut.

here look at them yourself.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4106245#post4106245

Sarijy

Smash Apprentice

These are my favorite
I like these and they give a nice amount of variety.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
SOrry, Gileril

the only way to do that is that mode where you put the trophies wherever u want, and then take a pic. pigs only appear as 2 of tl's victory poses, 1 where he catches the pig, the other where he fails and falls on his buttox.

and as a trophy, so that would be diffucult, plus i still lack in the SD card department.

i would, but no SD card "no pig 4 u" (in soup nazi tone)

plus tonight's the last night to submit avatars. so, to little to late.

SRY, kid

Top Bottom