• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Sorry Samus. I tried

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully, I will still use Samus despite all the changes mentioned...

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
Fools, fools, FOOLS!

Samus has been nerfed neededly. People that KNEW how to use Samus before *****. Now, if you know how to use Samus, you're pretty well equal to your opponent, which is fine. As a former Samus user I found that I ***** in Brawl using Samus against the randoms that came in. Honestly, I believe it was 1 match that I lost with her.

Trust me, Samus needed a nerf. Also keep in mind that Zamus is really REALLY good. It's also wayyyyy easier to combo with Samus now. You can also charge shot out of shield now which is honestly god-given.

But yeah - generally debuffed guys.

Hark21Ball

Smash Cadet
I also play Samus and Pikachu! Ive stuck with both threw both games and when i get brawl its time to go at it once again! The only thing is you can't take her as she was in melee. You have to think outside the box and come up with new tactics!

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
Looking through the posts I noticed that Hylian has apperently gotten really good with Samus and is emphasizing a high tier placement.

It's all about the finesse!!

FuLLBLeeD

Smash Journeyman
Samus's projectiles are still good people. I don't know what you guys are complaining about. People just live longer in Brawl, so chargeshot doesn't kill as good as it used too.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
stop posting in this thread? If you have noticed i have been posting a lot in the samus threads.....phanna close thread please...

Top Bottom