• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm sorry, please forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
See title. I'm sorry, please forgive me. May I come back here?

I miss you guys. I wanna start repping Lucas again(I can't just put him aside), and want to be a part of this community again.

May I come back with all of you Omlette repping people?

Yoshi-Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Uhhh.......I don't even know who you are, but I'm guessing you used to main Lucas. And a thread just got closed recently cuz it was a "Hey, I'm back" thread. This is going to end up just like it lol.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Uhhh.......I don't even know who you are, but I'm guessing you used to main Lucas. And a thread just got closed recently cuz it was a "Hey, I'm back" thread. This is going to end up just like it lol.
Natch is a pretty good Lucas player
that used to chill with us here at the Lucas boards
But he left Lucas for Snake b/c he wanted to start placing higher in tournies
A while before you joined:)
But he's back now...and unlike the other person who made a "Im Back" thread(i forgot who it was lol)
Natch is actually a highly respected player in the tournament scene
and has a great Lucas
Welcome back Natch:)

Yoshi-Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Natch is a pretty good Lucas player
that used to chill with us here at the Lucas boards
But he left Lucas for Snake b/c he wanted to start placing higher in tournies
A while before you joined:)
But he's back now...and unlike the other person who made a "Im Back" thread(i forgot who it was lol)
Natch is actually a highly respected player in the tournament scene
and has a great Lucas
Welcome back Natch:)
Oh, ok, well then, welcome back Natch, but knowing the mods, they'll still close the thread. lol

Chuee

Smash Hero
Snake mains aren't welcome here, but i guess you can come back if you want.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Actually, I wouldn't mind. You could always use both characters for tournies, that way you can still say that you're a tournament Lucas.

It'd be nice to have you back, you do contribute plenty to these threads. Feel free to stay.

Think of it this way, not many people have experience in this matchup, so it's fairly even. Just... don't abandon the little guy again.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That came out of nowhere, heha. Hey there, ToxiCrow!
Wrong place for this.

And since when did you start maining Marth?
-vm-

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

...*looks over right shoulder*...

...*looks over left shoulder*...

...Uh... inafterlockmuch...?

...I don't get this...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Same here. I thought Levitas was about to lock this.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Levitas? Forget something?
Maybe it was intentional, not sure. Usually, he cracks down hard on spam, these last few days.

Levitas

the moon
Hmm. Not sure what happened there. Would whoever do that mind explaining themselves in a PM, please?

As for spam, there have just been a few topics that don't have anywhere good to go. I had a feeling this topic would invite the wrong sort of attention from a few guys, but I really have nothing against Natch or the others.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
:094:!!!
Natch- Lucas use's Gengar at the end of his posts. sometimes. i havent done it in awhile but i will start doing it again!
the reason- Sonic traded Lucas a Haunter. when haunter is traded, he evolves to gengar
:094:

livan

Smash Apprentice
o be welcome went you want to main a lucas again ok so no matter what remember you are free to do what you can feel better ok natch but for be honest if you feel more better using lucas use it ok no matter what if you feel comfortable using a lucas snake or another character just do it and use the character that you really feel good to use it ok natch

c3gill

Smash Ace
:094:!!!
Natch- Lucas use's Gengar at the end of his posts. sometimes. i havent done it in awhile but i will start doing it again!
the reason- Sonic traded Lucas a Haunter. when haunter is traded, he evolves to gengar
:094:
Gengar= fast offensive sex. still, id rather he have a :051: ....... :)

but i could "dig" some gengar :094:
*pun intended

new thread? what pokemon does Lucas use on his team? lolz. get closed before I even post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom