• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
So this is it, I'm finally done with this game. There comes a time when you move on, people grow up. Gotta remember its just a game, ya know? I've had fun.

I'm gonna get rid of my smashboards account, and won't be attending ROM2 or Pound4. Good luck in life everyone. If u ever wish to contact me, im on AIM and facebook.

Lets not make it dramatic. See ya round fellas

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
You say "let's not make it dramatic" yet you make a thread about it. Sorry but I don't buy it, a real quitter (lol?) would just quit and tell everyone in person or via aim, and be done with it.

Let the "OH NOES DON'T QUITS" commence.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm gonna get rid of my smashboards account, and won't be attending ROM2 or Pound4. Good luck in life everyone. If u ever wish to contact me, im on AIM and facebook.
want me to ban your account for you?

ya know, to make sure you don't change your mind for the 20th time lol

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
rofl jfox *** just dont even post anything if youre quitting just be done with it

the fact is you'll stay in the scene 100% guaranteed bc youve made lots of friends in it, what else will u do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom