• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im i noob i know....

captainlukey

Smash Ace
but i just got my copy of brawl a coupla weeks ago and have had a bit of a play with it....
but i still dont know what moves of falcos are auto cancelled, what combos are decent etc..
and i just heard about laser locking and dont know what that is.
i was just wonderin if someone out there who has time, could you please help me a little...
peace
also sorry if this is already covered in a sticky.... i didnt see them anywhere
anyhoo thanx in advance

null55

Smash Master
I don't like to be that guy who's a ****, but really, look around. If you checked in the Adv Falco thread, you'd find a link to a thread all about laserlocking.

...And your other problem was also kind of trivial. You can figure out with moves auto-cancel by just playing with Falco. Short hop, wait a little bit, do the aerial and fast fall. This prevents the move from finishing, and if there is no lag after this, then you can auto-canceled that aerial.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Dude if you have that many posts and have been on the boards that long you should know how to find simple ****.

Top Bottom