• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm having problems sending replays to friends.

AsherXII

Smash Cadet
Alright, well as the title states, I'm having difficulty sending replay data to friends. Alot of times, when I click on the "send" button, a message will come up saying; " Wiiconnect24 is currently unavailable, please try again later. Error code: 110213" Sometimes, It will work fine. however, I can never seem to send more than one replay in one setting. after I send the first replay, if i try sending another, it will just give me that error message.

I haven't, to my knowledge, ever had this problem in the past.
If anyone knows whats up, or has this happening to them as well, please let me know.

Thank you.

(on a side-note, every other online function works fine.)

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
My reply: Your replay has a huge load of awsomeness in it so it had trouble sending one.

Intelligent reply: You have the replay recorded two long or your internet is fine but crashes when sending stuff.

Top Bottom