• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm going to get Zack Fair into melee. Help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudAngealZack

Smash Cadet
Like the title saids. I need help on what I need to do to get started. This is my dream so I'm not stopping til I make it happen.

CloudAngealZack

Smash Cadet
I was more thinking along the lines of somehow convincing Sakurai and Nomura to get it officially into the game so it becomes an official legit character in the roster. So Zack can be used in tournaments.

It would be insane if I could get the whole smash community behind this. The support would definitely make this absolutely possible.

Last edited:

CloudAngealZack

Smash Cadet
So pretend that 100k$ is the requirement. If I could get official permission to put this on kickstarter to raise the money, would it be possible?

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
of all the characters in FFVII he goes straight to Crisis Core and picks zack fair... smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom