• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm giving up smashboards for lent

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
These days I just look for places to spam.

I'll be missing out on a lot of brawl info, but it's fine. I need time to do other things and get my priorities straight.

Say goodbye to choknater's spam on Wednesday!

I'm sure many of you will be thankful.

Taco Head

Smash Ace
These days I just look for places to spam.

I'll be missing out on a lot of brawl info, but it's fine. I need time to do other things and get my priorities straight.

Say goodbye to choknater's spam on Wednesday!

I'm sure many of you will be thankful.

\_/ <- empty care cup

fill it up figgit

Jem.

Smash Master
Smashboards shouldnt be consuming your life.. It isnt something you're supposed to be on all day, dont have to view EVERY thread. Post, exit out, simple as that.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
I've been kind of addicted to the SWF lately... although I've been more of the lurker type. Now that the full Brawl roster has been spread like a fungus I haven't been visiting here as much. But enough about me... sorry to see you go poof, Choknater! You're a cool person :) (I enjoyed your tournament that my friends and I went to)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
friendlies are overrated, nobody tries in friendlies :[
I only got 2-stocked as Ganon against Ken's Marth the first time I ever played him (at my second tournament ever) which means I'm amazing which means friendlies obviously are not overrated and are an accurate reading of skill.

Even though now he could probably still 4-stock me anytime he really wanted to.

EDIT:

psh smashboards is easy. My gf is giving up sex for lent, which means by extension so am I
LOL

S2

Smash Lord
Chok, your giving this up reminds me of the Josh Hartnett movie "40 days and 40 Nights".

Except that your topic already has over 130 views, which is more viewership than that movie ever got. :)

But seriously, if you're doing it for lent than more power to you. It takes a lot of discipline.

Top Bottom