• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im coming back for your ***, *****aaaaaaaa

Saffy

Smash Ace
Dunno if I posted this but I might not make it. My sister's bday is on Friday, but there's a chance my family might go out to dinner for it on Saturday.. and I haven't been here in Arizona for her birthday for 5 years so I would feel bad if I missed it.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Since I am literally just finding out about this tourney, I'm not sure about my status on making it. I have no prior plans, just need to work out ride and housing.

nevermind.

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
well now that no tucson and some pheonix arent making it, i not comeing either... see you guys on the 11th?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Definetly comming to this. Although ALL my buds bailed on me. Finally making it to my first tourney! Although I don't really play brawl, I'm hyped for Project M. Can anyone give me a rough estimate of when p:m will start?

Gotta go practice brawl for the lulz.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Cool, thanks.

I can bring a Recording set up and a wii if it's needed.

No TV though.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
damn peeps dropping out so fast -_- of course ill be the first 1 at the venue again. i hope im not waiting an hour for people to start showing up

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
ill be going since i will have some setups and power equipment just so the people that do show up can play. ill just be on my DS :p

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Where are the results for this tournament? I want to see what went down yesterday.

Top Bottom