• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm a veteran brawler, finally joining the SWF.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Hello, I have finally joined the SWF. Most of you wouldn't care about me joining the forum, but I came here to become more popular. You can call me Dogg, Naoki, or Suzaku. Suzaku is what people from AIB call me, but feel free to call me Dogg or Naoki. I have been maining: Ike, Marth, Fox, Pit, and PT. I usually go with Marth and want to become a pro with him, or her. I have faced many good brawlers such as Ally and Anther. I believe to be on the same level as them too. I came to these boards to look for good brawlers, who will make me better in skill with those five characters. Thank you for your time and I hope we can brawl.

Happy Brawling ^_^

-Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Welcome to the Marth boards. All of us here appreciate Marth being referred to by his proper gender, and he is in fact, a male. We're friendly, informative, and if you want to get good with Marth fast, you'll read the stickied threads, and the links in those stickied threads.

Are you a hardcore vet (been attending tourneys for a long time) or a casual vet (been playing SSB64 with your friends since your youth)?

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
I've been attending online tournies, but I will attend my first in real life tourney soon. By the way, what do you mean 3xSwords? Sorry, no vids of my Marth yet, but I am going to send them and I will link them here, I actually have a bunch replay saved.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
oh right also remember this there is no vet brawlers this game has been out like 5 months or 6 LMAO

oh and welcome

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Yeah, Ive actually heard some good things about you. But yeah, wifi sucks, especially for Marth. Ill like to play you but Florida to Canada... meh

But yeah good luck and have fun here.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
I've been attending online tournies, but I will attend my first in real life tourney soon. By the way, what do you mean 3xSwords? Sorry, no vids of my Marth yet, but I am going to send them and I will link them here, I actually have a bunch replay saved.
Refer to Pierce7d's reply. I was answering his post. Yeah sorry about the confusion, but anyway good to have you here. You'll notice Marth forums are actually one of the more active forums being third highest in total threads.

In the past that was due to massive advancement threads in metagame but now a lot of it is just junk or threads made b/c of ignorance. Hopefully we will return to the glory days, so you can be a part of it.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Hello, I have finally joined the SWF. Most of you wouldn't care about me joining the forum, but I came here to become more popular. You can call me Dogg, Naoki, or Suzaku. Suzaku is what people from AIB call me, but feel free to call me Dogg or Naoki. I have been maining: Ike, Marth, Fox, Pit, and PT. I usually go with Marth and want to become a pro with him, or her. I have faced many good brawlers such as Ally and Anther. I believe to be on the same level as them too. I came to these boards to look for good brawlers, who will make me better in skill with those five characters. Thank you for your time and I hope we can brawl.

Happy Brawling ^_^

-Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku
Your maining five characters, good luck with that. :laugh:

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Welcome to smashboards, mister veteran brawler.

Btw, wifi is fine if you stick to people in your region and both of you have a decent connection.

Roxmorf

Smash Cadet
r u the dogg that wrote that ssbb guide?

... cuz that guide suckd
I knew the name dogg sounded me from somewhere!
if winning local torneys and playing since N64 makes a pro, I think I am....
anyway, welcome!
PD: i would fight anybody, but Spain Vs anywhere else is impossible

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Lol that guy made me want to break things! Like this Ming Vase! I just pretended that Vase belonged to the writer of the Prima Guide! If you guys get the reference then you are cool.

Top Bottom