• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm a new guy.

HalfPj

Smash Cadet
Hello, my name is Patrick "HalfPj" and I'm from Valencia, CA. I just joined this smash community two days ago and I was hoping to meet you guys and enter some tournaments too. But I can only enter tournaments: when theres one here in Valencia or somewhere out in the valley or L.A. So let me know if you wanna meet me or offer me to join tournaments. Alright? see ya!

P.S. I have a myspace too! my email is additup88@aol.com. So if you wanna add me, please message me first before you add me. :)

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Welcome to the forum :).

There's a tournament at UCLA this weekend; you can find information here. It's a little last notice, but it's gonna be a rockin' time and you should try to make it if you can.

Nes

Smash Lord
Hey welcome to smashboards. Valencia, eh? I think thats close to North Hollywood haha im not even sure but i always hear that place, well yeah if you want to go to a tourney theres one this week at UCLA this sat, you should go alot of good people are going.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Play Jay, he's in Valencia and always whines he has no one to play. lololol he's too good, top 25 in So Cal

Top Bottom