• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'll make your avatar picture!

D

Deleted member

hey people like you are awesome, they ask you something and you just make it, its like a box full of ideas or a machine that u tell what u want but adds a hint of surprise!

anyway if possible i was wondering if you could make villager doing something evil in freeze frame (such as blowing up something and running away from it but the frame would be frozen mid run. also please dont use the idea i just mentioned i feel its too mainstream) but make it like cartoon, cartoonify the image if you will. thanks!

Starbit

Smash Cadet
NNID
CaptainCurtains
3DS FC
3093-7138-6717
Could I get Link with a transparent background? Any kind of Link picture works whatever you think looks cool xD

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Villager (the one that kinda looks like my current profile post) wearing Mega Man's helmet.

Thanks!

The-Jester

Smash Cadet
hey people like you are awesome, they ask you something and you just make it, its like a box full of ideas or a machine that u tell what u want but adds a hint of surprise!

anyway if possible i was wondering if you could make villager doing something evil in freeze frame (such as blowing up something and running away from it but the frame would be frozen mid run. also please dont use the idea i just mentioned i feel its too mainstream) but make it like cartoon, cartoonify the image if you will. thanks!
I did my best haha

http://imgur.com/5TGsRfm

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
May you recreate an ex-avatar I once had? I'll love you forever!

I think you know who this is.

Last edited:

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
I sent you a message with details. And if you do it thank you so much :).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
One of Angewomon and LadyDevimon, please. Using those pics:

Serperior

Wobbler
I would like a picture of Ice Climbers with the name Serp written across it. Thanks for everything and keep it up!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
A Captain Falcon with explosions in the background please!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Amazing! Thank you so much!

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
The Wii U 1 is just perfect you nailed it, 3DS version needs to be around the size of how Ganondorf/Lucinia looked in their pics they look a lot bigger, see if you can try putting in Violet 1st then adding in the Challenger banner after, while fixing up any errors after removing whichever character that she replaces on the banner.

EDIT: I'll keep the Wii U version as my avatar, for the time being.

Last edited:

The-Jester

Smash Cadet
The Wii U 1 is just perfect you nailed it, 3DS version needs to be around the size of how Ganondorf/Lucinia looked in their pics they look a lot bigger, see if you can try putting in Violet 1st then adding in the Challenger banner after, while fixing up any errors after removing whichever character that she replaces on the banner.

EDIT: I'll keep the Wii U version as my avatar, for the time being.
This is as good as its gonna get. I put her behind the banner and I made her bigger.

http://imgur.com/Rk6kn71

Top Bottom