• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike practice

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
I know there is a few others just like this one but oh well, its hard for me to find some1 to play with. Any1 That wants to play against me just leave ur friends code so I know to add you. I also am interested in practicing Ike's counter because I see it as a big part of him, reguardless of what many others are saying. I see Ike's counter, dash attack and shielding as a game controller and whose good at those three things will dominate. Wel,, if you just wanna have no theme battles Im ok with that too : ) Just PM of leave your friends code here : )

Terron

Smash Rookie
I'll add you. I need practice and my friend needs someone to help him get better with Ike. Also, if you fight me and the character is anyone other than Kirby, Meta Knight, Pit, or Pikachu then it's most likely one of my friends instead. Fc is in my sig.

Eddy01741

Smash Cadet
I'll add both of you guys, I don't know how good I am with Ike (havn't played against any friends yet, just set up the wi-fi and played a bunch of FFAs).

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
I could use some Ike practice. I'm just ok with him, Betaz slaughtered me but I don't know where he'd be ranked. FC is under my name.

Kaneyoshi

Smash Rookie
Hey, i'm new to the boards, been lurking a while now. Looking to play against some people online so please add me too, my code should be under my name. I'll add everybody here to my list.

-Nitta Kaneyoshi.

Top Bottom