• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike is HIGH TIER an Ike guide by comboking

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Comboking I'm sorry but your guide doesn't work for me, there is little information about the attacks, we need full charged percentages for the smashes, we need some info about how you can utilize an attack in battle, also, you forgot the F-Tilt, a VERY important move in Ike's gameplay...
And the fact that you keep on posting/double posting nonsense doesn't make me feel staying here for any longer...
Anyways, go try and make it a good guide, because this is only ''This attack is good, it does 9%''...we have those already...

Sorry for being rude, but it's only to make you realize that this guide needs changes, good luck with it :)...

comboking

Smash Master
I will when i get the game oh and Im sorry I got the percentages from one of Kirk's video. and you were not being rude you were just critizing

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
work on the moveset a little more. it needs some work. im sure you can come up with better descriptions.

Sago

Smash Lord
i think that a guide after a week or 2 and before its even out in america is not needed at all it went over simple stuff that can be found in under 10 minuts of play, please leave the character guides till way way later !!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
if high tier is the 3rd then yes. lol i hate his up+b recovery a lot. its really bad if you phail at it

i still wanna use him he looks awsome and his raw *** power.
and that vid was nice >_>

comboking

Smash Master
the video credits go to kirk I didn't make them.

and to prax i will do that but probally not till brawl comes out

PwnageLlama

Smash Cadet
I don't see why this makes Ike high tier.

I am sorry, but this guide cannot really compare to the guides created by those who have played brawl.

SSBBRAWLIN

Smash Apprentice
Wait a sec. Quick question.

Not only will you sink faster in water if you have high damage, but doesn't that also affect heavy waited characters as well?

comboking

Smash Master
my guess is no because Nintendo never said that and since it is harder to kill you opponents in this game compared to melee. that just would not be fair

IKEs got T3H F!RE

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
why don't you confirm it yourself
oh wait you can't
please stop bumping your guide, it is even worse than roiths

PwnageLlama

Smash Cadet
Do you two (Roith and Comboking) know each other in real life or something?
You always bump each others guides and write complements.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Do you two (Roith and Comboking) know each other in real life or something?
You always bump each others guides and write complements.
Maybe they like each others guides. They are being friendly and not competitive, looking for who has the facts, not the best sounding ideas. I like both guides the same. Ive picked up hints and tricks from both.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
there's nothing you couldn't learn in those guides that you couldn't pick up in kirk or even elliot's 2.0 guide
and those aren't written by ******** people

they're just part of a can't-write-crew

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
there's nothing you couldn't learn in those guides that you couldn't pick up in kirk or even elliot's 2.0 guide
and those aren't written by ******** people

they're just part of a can't-write-crew
Oh Burn! are you two gonna take that from ama? Hes calling you two out, better bust out the Wii codes and start Brawlin! I wanna see a Brawl. Hey ama... whats your name stand for?

comboking

Smash Master
I'd like to see a match but I can't get Wifi.
Neither me or Roith have the game yet.I will get it in march maybe a week after it comes out I have it preordered on Walmart .com and should be here either th 18 19 20 but I will get to play it maybe on the fourteenth. hopefully

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see a match but I can't get Wifi.
Neither me or Roith have the game yet.I will get it in march maybe a week after it comes out I have it preordered on Walmart .com and should be here either th 18 19 20 but I will get to play it maybe on the fourteenth. hopefully
Are you serious? Not only do you have to wait till the ninth, but 5 more days?!? Why didnt you just reserve it at gamestop, theyre opening at twelve to sell the game.

comboking

Smash Master
well my mom got up in the middle of the night and could not get back to sleep so she preordered it for me!

comboking

Smash Master
if you guys are wondering why I am not updating is because brawl is coming out very soon! and I am preparing for it.

PwnageLlama

Smash Cadet
I must apologize for my previous comment.
Not only was it unproductive, but it was completely unfounded.

I am sorry.

Top Bottom