• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike counter glitch

Celestis

Smash Ace
This has been around since 2.0 and I am not sure if its known and just over looked or not, but I still see its present in 2.5b.

On any stage, if you have Ike short-hop and then immediately counter, he will fall threw the stage or platform a bit before glitching back into place.

Its not game breaking or anything, not effecting his play. its just clear that's not supposed to happen.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I wouldn't say it's a glitch. Melee landing detection entails you land when your knees reach the ground. So when Ike jumps normally and before he lands on the platform for a few frames his feet actually go below the platform, but in this instance it's exaggerated from his knees/legs being more straight or something from the counter animation.

Top Bottom