• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Dude, everyone has had THAT match against San.

At least yours wasn't in tourney bracket in a national on livestream on your counterpick.
That's when I had THAT match against San.

P.S.
Remember when I said I was happy the other day?

I'm back. 'Sup guys? Reality been treating everyone else well?

Want to know a secret?
I agreed to watch a whole series, from pilot to finish, with a very attractive girl. Since then, I found out we're just friends hanging out. Since THEN, I found out that the series is 120 episodes long, and each episode is 40+ minutes.

LOL WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I come here to find out that someone already linked one of my videos I uploaded earlier today. No wonder it had some views in a couple of hours. >_>

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I don't even remember. I remember we had one match on castle siege but don't remember anything other than that.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I was talking about me vs. Brett, lol.

You don't want me to put up the PS1 match then?

It's taking time mostly because I'm fixing some of the crappier castle siege textures that had weather, and fixing some of the songs on the neutrals/deleting a lot of the unused songs.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
San, that game was the one on Castle Siege. The other game was really very close iirc... I think on Battlefield, because where else would you and I go?... but you 3-stocked me pretty convincingly in the one on Castle Siege, my counterpick.

BTW I haven't seen Berserker Swordsman play... or at least I don't think so. I'm eager to watch these replays.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Want to know a secret?
I agreed to watch a whole series, from pilot to finish, with a very attractive girl. Since then, I found out we're just friends hanging out. Since THEN, I found out that the series is 120 episodes long, and each episode is 40+ minutes.

LOL WHAT HAVE I DONE?
Hm... By looking at the second sentence it seems you agreed to watch a whole series, from pilot to finish, with a very attractive girl. Why are you asking us anyway? (Your poison :p )

•Col•

Smash Champion
Does this Comboking have an SWF account? I don't remember sending him an invite.
He did back in like 08-09... But no one took him seriously (and rightfully so) and he moved to AllIsBrawl to get more respect or something like that...

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
No one took him seriously? Do I sense...a Serperiority Complex? Yeah, clichéd. I don't care.

Regardless, if he still uses his old SWF, I sent him an invite.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I just spent an evening talking with said girl about her ex and how she's afraid he might not take her back.

I am
the reigning high priest, king, president, prime minister, chief, and grand emperor
of the friend zone
starting today.

Only ~77-78 hours left of it though. Not counting breaks between episodes, eating, talking about whatever is on our minds, playing cards, hanging out by the pool, and building a strong, lasting friendship.

Really. I kind of can't help but laugh at myself right now. I'm seriously not angry or upset... I'm just perplexed by how silly this is. And how much it seems like it's a movie plot.

Okay, I'll stop talking about it now. Lol.

Lol.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
After looking through my brawl songs, I realize that I still have a whole bunch missing..

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Maybe if I can get a cheap megabus ticket. There's only 1 other person from my region going lol

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
No, a Yoshi main named Sharky. He told me that he scheduled Megabus tickets months in advance so I was like welp, that's it then.

benaji261!

Smash Ace

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Hey guys, been messing around with Ike, and I just wanna ask, can you grab release MK across a stage if you buffer the dash to grab the moment you release him?

nah nvm answered my own question

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
So Brett, how is that series? Something good/bad/to avoid at all times? And with what you said I can say that "I can already see the ending." Too bad only me, Ussi, and Sen would get that.

EDIT: Wow I reached 1,000 posts without realizing O_O. I wanted to use my 1,000th to make people use The Game. Oh well, here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_5O-nUiZ_0

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Oh. I didn't even say what series we're watching. Lost. We're through 9 episodes of 42ish minutes each.
111 to go.

First 2 episodes intrigue you. Every episode after that sort of hooks you... even though people say/do pretty dumb things at times. You just want to know about all the people and what has happened/what will happen to them.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Oh. I didn't even say what series we're watching. Lost. We're through 9 episodes of 42ish minutes each.
111 to go.

First 2 episodes intrigue you. Every episode after that sort of hooks you... even though people say/do pretty dumb things at times. You just want to know about all the people and what has happened/what will happen to them.
I figured it was probably Lost, I watched the whole series when it was on TV. Gonna collapse this cause I guess it could be considered a spoiler, for Brett's sake.

[collapse="SPOILER"]Not gonna lie, although it had it's moments it eventually reaches a point where twenty new questions are raised every episode while none are answered, and then in the very last season they fail miserably at wrapping everything up by using a bunch of shoddy, supernatural explanations for anything that doesn't make sense. Not to mention they introduce useless characters who you don't really care about at all and play them up as the main focus.

And then you find out that everything you'd been suspecting all along is true and there's no big twist or anything... it finally gets predictable in it's closing moments. Really disappointing, I found.
[/collapse]

:248:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hated Lost so much. Never understood why people bought into the hype.

Also, what was it that we talked about a while back that made CG'in Bowser a bit easier?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Sweetness. Online or offline?
You can play it via LAN, or you could use an online server called ZDaemon. I use port-forwarding to play my modded doom levels with my friends, but I seem to be having syncing issues on the larger maps. Probably because there are too many monsters on that level, I'm not entirely sure. I'll eventually get it figured out.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Oh so it's Lost eh? I remember one day while bored I looked up The Island movie about clones for a school project. It turns out that The Island in Lost is also a character. I gotta say that's kinda cool.

Also, you guys just:

Top Bottom