• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
the power rangers werent cool in the 90's and they arent cool now -_-
the best part was how all the bad guys exploded for no reason, beyond that.... bleh

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
ignoring the truth doesnt make it any less true :awesome:

but i have no problem with people wasting their time on lame shows
i do the same thing with 90% of the anime out there :embarrass:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
punching people for a living makes you lame and a Neanderthal

getting tons of tattoo's just means you have ink under your skin and will probably suffer from health problems later in life when the ink fades and enters the blood stream

but he can be cool if he likes :D

theeboredone

Smash Legend
How is MMA lame and makes you a neanderthal? The guy is in the Karate hall of fame, and has dojos across the country. He just picked up the MMA circuit, and he's doing pretty well for himself. Just makes him that extra money.

And do you really have a legitimate reason to call him lame when you play a video game competitively? >_>.

And lol at the ink health problem...if it was that common, I'm sure it would be in the news.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i dunno, punching chunks of meat is pretty primitive, turn that meat into a human and you've got the right idea :p he should be making money trying to help ppl out, not beat the crap out of them
but maybe some people just need to hit things?

i dunno if tats give you health problems but i could see it happening in some cases, with that many... his chances are higher than the trampy teen girl who gets one :<

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Bracket is tomorrow. Sucks I need to wake up at like 7AM. Did well in some friendlies vs lots of people and some MMs like Seibrik.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
of course the gay guy gets to switch bodies

san, wreck **** in bracket! i want a story afterwards! :D (if you don't mind)

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'm sure me vs Logic is being recorded. I hope me vs Sumer/D1 and me vs Seibrik goes up.

I played Hylian in a lot of friendlies, but he failed to take a game off me. I thought Slaps trained him enough.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Beat Cook's Olimar and DDD 2-0
Lost to AfroThundah's MK 1-2
Beat Iliad's Marth 2-0
Beat Logic's Olimar and MK 2-0
ChaosMarth was DQ'd due to not being at the tournament that day

Pretty decent. Trying a different style vs MK and it's doing okay at the moment.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I got 2nd. Afro 2-0'd logic. The Olimars felled for my strategies this time around, so they weren't too much trouble (and they wanted to play on battlefield too for some reason)

I need to face Jerm I believe tomorrow morning.

I played him before. Not easy, but we'll see how it goes.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I only beat Jerm last year because of a lucky Fsmash last match. I'm trying a bair-oriented approach to a lot of matches to test how they do. This will be interesting to see if it works. The friendlies we had last summer I don't believe he was playing at his all then I think.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Jerm is no joke. He almost beat MikeHaze last semester at HOBO. Came down to one last hit for each character. Just be on your toes against him.

So wait, this tournament is going into Monday? I think Polt's flight is at 4 pm .-.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Make sure you tell us later about the new approach you're trying against MK. I need all the info I can get. Recently, I've been going sonic against MK just so he could not gimp me so easily; I really need a good anti-MK strategy with Ike before I play him against MK again.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Make sure you tell us later about the new approach you're trying against MK. I need all the info I can get. Recently, I've been going sonic against MK just so he could not gimp me so easily; I really need a good anti-MK strategy with Ike before I play him against MK again.
yeah, theres a really good one, its commonly called 'pocket mk'

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
and thats why you're hopeless.

Edit: believe san is out now. Lost to Nick(ZSS) in losers based on twitter. Too bad :<

Whelp now to root for ESAM

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
As far as i know San is still in, only losing to Nick Riddle in winners.
Also, M2K is already out, prolly not even top 8.

EDIT: nvm what i said above, NR was send to losers by ADHD before he won from San, i don't know how he placed.

Top Bottom