• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IGN's top 10 overrated characters

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I really hope no one was seriously surprised by this. Did you really think IGN was gonna do something right? Of course it won't make sense.

Also, game journalism can't die because it was never alive. Can anyone really remember a time when critics did know what they where talking about?

Scott!

Smash Lord
As I've said before, but people don't seem to notice when they read this article, this lsit was decided by voters. All IGN did was write articles guessing why people chose who they did. Not that IGN is actually good or anything; I'm not making any judgment at all there. But you can't blame them for something that's not their fault. Blame their voters.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Wait, what?

How's Altair overrated?

Man, Assassin's Creed is my favorite game on the 360 currently! When IGN says that Assassin's Creed is an "amazingly boring game," I think they're just the type to skip past the cutscenes and get on with the action. Assassin's Creed has a very interesting and deep story... I could go on all day about this, but I won't, because I'll probably get bitten in the butt for it.

*rantrantrant*

I agree with the general consensus; Cloud, Sora, and all those other gigantic Square Enix stars should seriously be on that list.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
Chris Redfield is from Resident Evil and Kratos is from a series called Tales of Symphonia.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Chris Redfield is from Resident Evil and Kratos is from a series called Tales of Symphonia.
Wrong Kratos. You're thinking of Kratos Aurion, also known as The Man, because he is the man. The Kratos they have on the list is Kratos from the God of War games.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Sonic, Pac-Man, DK, and Lara are actually UNDERRATED, Master Chief shouldn't be that high, and how many people ACTUALLY know the others?

Is this the end of proper gaming journalism? Not even using logic or looking at facts?
I'll agree that all of those guys except for Sonic shouldn't be there. Sonic is CLOSE to the list at the least, but at the worse I'd say he'd be tenth.

Master Chief should deffinatly be in the top three, but then again, so should Sephiroth.

Top Bottom