• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were the brawl creator.......

F3ma Ch33f

Smash Apprentice
Thread should be changed to "If you were Sakurai" he did good with the stages, I don't see anything wrong with them. Except leaving out some hella cool Melee stages Termina Bay, Fourside, Fountain of Dreams etc.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thread should be changed to "If you were Sakurai" he did good with the stages, I don't see anything wrong with them. Except leaving out some hella cool Melee stages Termina Bay, Fourside, Fountain of Dreams etc.
same but i would take out tripping, and bring back some smash 64 stages

Frogsterking

Smash Journeyman
I think a Mario Strikers stage should have been included, with a big screen in the background showing replays of the last person who died (like MS showing replays of the last goal) and a soccer field that looks like FD, and the electrical barriers will periodically show up along the sides which you can slam your opponent into (with sizzling sound effects). I thought soccer goals on each side too you could get stuck in, but then someone with a AAA attack like DDD or MK could keep you stuck in there forever.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I would probably have simply just taken out some stages that are in Brawl now *cough cough Hanenbow* And bring back some stages from SSB64 and melee that weren't included, I really liked Mute City and Saffron City.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
I would probably have simply just taken out some stages that are in Brawl now *cough cough Hanenbow* And bring back some stages from SSB64 and melee that weren't included, I really liked Mute City and Saffron City.
QFT. I would also bring back peach's castle from 64.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
I second every word

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
saftron city was awsome!! they should've kept that one metroid prime stage for melee with the giant monster hitting tht satge and making it turn. i actually like that one. A wii and Ds satge would be cool too

ShikaChef

Smash Cadet
-Mario Strikers stage as described above.
-Mario Galaxy stage, where gravity is a hazard, and can screw stuff up.
-Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn stage, for instance, does anyone remember the end chapter of part 2? You could use Crimea Castle, and the players would battle on the roof. The beginning would be slightly similar to Castle Siege, but instead of moving to a different area, there would be a battle going on below between the rebel army and crimea's army. Spear's and catapulted rocks would occasionally pop up, and damage the players. =O

K 2

Smash Lord
I miss fountain of dreams sooooo much, not so much for the platform layout, but the scenery was beautiful. I wish there were more features for stage builder (features you could download). The options are really limited and all the stages look the same.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
He kept Brinstar, so I don't think Norfair was necessary. I would have liked to see a Crateria stage or something. As for the MP stages, Phendrana Drifts would have made me the happiest Metroid fan ever. Especially if they had a Phendrana Drifts medly for one of the musics. That theme is beautiful. Either that, or they could have done the Sky Fortress from MP2. They could still keep the PD music, too.

I also would have liked to see a Metroid II tunnel theme in the music.

That's my fanboy outlook. Other than that, I have few solid ideas.

SONiiC_64

Smash Cadet
Personally:

1) Take out Hannenbrow, Honestly the Levels more to look at rather fight on and ruin its beauty, replace with Fountain of Dreams, a simple level, stunning looks and great to battle on.
2) Add more games to WarioWare and FlatZone2, just to add variety, espesh WarioWare, where certain events favour different characters.
3) Consider Downloadable Content.
4) Add Costumes to 'cameo' missed characters (e.g. Mario's Wario suit on the 2 previous Smash's) like a Shadow costume for Sonic or Waluigi for Luigi or Raichu for Pikachu.lol

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
bring back n64 stages but give them the graphics of now, imagein how cool hyrule castle would look now!

BlueFlamez

Smash Rookie
I'd get rid of the Hanenbow. It hurts two things: my eyes and my Sonic main. Also, I'd add a few more characters playable, like Tails and Knuckles. Also, Amy could be an Assist Trophy.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
What the hell though. There were four Battlefields in Melee. What's so cool about Fountain of Dreams other than the atmosphere and music?

Anyway, I'd have made PKMN Stadium 2's conveyor belts go inwards, and have added a "Dark Stage" where it transforms into what is basically FD, but half of the stage is PITCH BLACK, so you can go in and have a WTF fight or one guy can go in and camp.

EDIT: Oh, and Tails can burn in hell.

Roihu

Smash Ace
Seriously, let's stick to stages only.
I would take out Hanenbow, because NO ONE likes that stage. Even 75m and Mario Bros. is better than Hanenbow, and they have epic hazards.
I really would have wanted Sakurai to have added small hazards to Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2. Or at least 2.
A stage I would have wanted would be in would be Drawcia's World.
I mean, seriously, she could have done some epic things, and the background itself would be wicked.
Edit: I agree with the poster above. Tails, and Knuckles and especially Amy could burn in hell.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Woah. WOAH. No knocking Knuckles now.
Knuckles eats punks like you for lunch.

I'm rather pissed about Fountain of Dreams not being in Brawl. And Pokemon Stadium 2 can go away because it's really really horrible.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
I love Pokemon Stadium 2... ;_;

And Knuckles> Sonic. He would have been awesome in Brawl.

BlueFlamez

Smash Rookie
EDIT: Oh, and Tails can burn in hell.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I LOVE Tails. He's my favorite character.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
How about Bowser's Airship? Imagine the chaos with Bullet Bills and Rocky Wrenches everywhere.

Onsokumaru

Smash Rookie
I'd have added a lot more to Stage Creator. Structures as they are aren't all that good...

Adding features to Stage Creator like a set pattern for platform movements (instead of just straight left to right/up and down) and reducing the ridiculous space surrounding any given structure would be ideal.

As for stages that aren't custom, Fourside, Jesus Christ that stage was incredible.

Top Bottom