• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If You John You Get Maddened 2: Boot Camp Ft Brawl + P:M

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
If You John, You Get Maddened 2: Boot Camp

Tourney Thread: FT Brawl + PM:
http://smashboards.com/threads/if-you-john-you-get-maddened-2-boot-camp-ft-brawl-p-m.351903/
Brawl Singles: 17 People Entered

http://i.imgur.com/hE438ko.png

$10 Entry Fee
1. EMG Leon ($90) -:marth:

2. [BP] EMG l T.O Joe ($45) - :metaknight:/:falco:

3. [B~Town] V115 ($15) - :zerosuitsamus:

4. Poke - :falco:/:dk2:

5. Inle - :marth:

5. [T.T.D] [B~Town] EMG Blacktwins - :yoshi2: /:popo:/:lucas:/:fox:/:snake:

7. MooMooFarm (Astro) - :lucario:

7. Adam "Put Him In A Box" (Blueberry Kong) Brooks - :dk2:

9. [B~Town] KillerAP -:popo:

9. Luka -:metaknight:

9. Leafshadow - :rob:

9. Ryoko - :zerosuitsamus:

13. MPrime -:metaknight:

13. EMG Blitz -:metaknight:

13. Del - :snake:

13. Stef - :dedede:/:peach:/:ness2:

17. Chaz - :??:

Brawl Doubles: 11 Teams Entered

http://i.imgur.com/ZHAz5Lr.png

$20 Entry Fee (Per Team)

1. [T.T.D] [B~Town] EMG l Blacktwins13 + [B~Town] V115 ($96) - :lucas:/:ness2:+:zerosuitsamus:

2. [BP] EMG T.O Joe + EMG Leon ($48) - :metaknight: + :marth:

3. Inle + Poke ($16) -:marth:/:gw: + :falco:/:dk2:/:luigi2:

4. [B~Town] Chris Fisch + [B~Town] JAKAT - :metaknight:+:toonlink:/:diddy:

5. EMG Blitz + Luka - :fox:/ :ike:+:metaknight:

5. Leafshadow + Stef -:rob:/:metaknight: + :dedede:/:kirby2:/:jigglypuff:

7. MPrime + Ryoko -:metaknight:+:zerosuitsamus:

7. Tan Taco + Blueberry Kong - :kirby2:/:pit:+:dk2:

Mario Bros Side Event - 11 People Entered

http://i.imgur.com/taEALGt.png

$2 Entry Fee

1. EMG Leon ($22)

2. T.T.D] [B~Town] EMG l Blacktwins

3. Inle

4. Luka

5. [B~Town] V115

5. EMG Blitz

7. Blueberry Kong

7. Ryoko

9. Leafshadow

9. MooMooFarm

9. Stef

Project M Singles - 19 People Entered

http://i.imgur.com/weLMBlC.png

$10 Entry Fee

1. EMG Weon~X ($114) - :foxmelee:

2. EMG Leon ($57) - :marthmelee:

3. [BP] EMG l T.O Joe ($19) - :sheikmelee:
4. Leafshadow - :kirbymelee:/:mewtwopm:
5. Tan Taco - :marth:
5. EMG Blitz - :ike:

7. YoYo - :samusmelee:
7. [T.T.D] [B~Town] EMG Blacktwins - :mariomelee:

9. 0AK - :??:

9. MPrime - :falcomelee:

9. Phake - :linkmelee:

9. Rongunshu - :??:
13. MooMooFarm -:lucario:

13. Luka - :??:

13. Inle - :jigglypuffmelee:

13. TNSN - :??:

17. Adam "Put Him In A Box" (Blueberry Kong) Brooks - :??:

17. GG - :??:

17. Bellocan - :??:

Project M Doubles - 8 Teams Entered

http://i.imgur.com/OCo8dew.png

$20 Entry Fee (Per Team)

1. [BP] EMG l T.O Joe + EMG Leon ($56 ) - :sheikmelee: +:marthmelee:

2. EMG Weon~X + Mprime ($16) - :foxmelee: + :falcomelee:

3. Chris Fisch + Astro ($8) - :falcomelee: + :lucario:

4. EMG Blitz + Leafshadow - :ike: + :kirbymelee:

5. Tan Taco + Blueberry Kong - :??:+ :??:

5. Kony 2012 - :??:+ :??:

7. Zulu Ik - :??: + :??:

7. Phake + YoYo - :linkmelee:+ :samusmelee:/:falconmelee:

- If I put your character incorrectly (or if u have a :?: symbol for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly.

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i went :dedede::jigglypuff::kirby2: in dubs and :dedede::peach::ness2: in singles

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Was kinda salty about getting 3rd but it's all good, I got outplayed. Gotta hold that L, but as soon as my finals are over I'm gonna do my best to get that level up and establish myself as #1 in Ontario, and Canada. This summer's gonna be dope. GOML. Kuwait. SKTAR 3. My body is ready. Mom's spaghetti. etc etc

Was really happy about the way Blacktwins and I were playing in doubles...kinda salty that I agreed to team with Xzax at GOML LOL.

Kinda salty that Brawl only got 17 entrants. Chris/AK/Jen y u no enter. Meekspeedy Suzaku Yoh Ray Kalm where u at. DUKISWAG YOU LET US DOWN. TanTaco too, and the rest of the Box Crew.

Salt everywhere. annai y

Can I request Balanced Doubles as the next side event, Aaron? pls? It's too hype to pass up and definitely more productive than Mario Bros XD

GGs everyone. <3 Ontario

Last edited:

Blueberry Kong

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DKbill
Not happy about my SD vs. Inle at 0% in the first few seconds... I don't really count that as a loss for me.

Also, TanTaco used Kirby in PM, I used Roy but somehow I got dead last and TanTaco got 5th although I'm significantly better than he is... but I'm happy he did well.

You can delete the "(Broccoli Kong)" in my name because not only am I Blueberry Kong, Adam "Put Him In A Box" Brooks is better without the Broccoli Kong in parentheses.

Overall, good tournament, get put in a box at GOML. How about mid tier doubles (singles?) next tournament?

Last edited:

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
1. EMG Leon ($90) -:marth:- Always great to see you at tournaments/ smashfests, great job in singles. Definitely worth the $1.

2. [BP] EMG l T.O Joe ($45) - :metaknight: - I had tons of fun playing against you, the technology you laid out in winners was incredible, first time I've ever seen anyone do it, and the effectiveness gave me shivers to even think about trying to recover.

3. [B~Town] V115 ($15) - :zerosuitsamus: - Dunno, you got third, guess you're just out of practice.

4. Poke - :falco:/:dk2: - Scrub has the potential, practice scrub.

5. Inle - :marth: - Had a lot of fun teaming, I feel like this time our styles really clicked early on in the day, then we got hit by exhaustion, but man was it fun regardless. Biggest shoutouts to knocking Blacktwins to losers with your ROB, still can't fathom that. Not even TinMan's rob did that. Also great job taking V to game 3, you were playing seriously on point. Keep it up!

5. [T.T.D] [B~Town] EMG Blacktwins - :yoshi2: /:popo:/:lucas:/:fox:/:snake: - Always nice to have a TO like you around, who cares about the players, and what they may need to do. It's nice to have a host who understands, etc, etc. Keep it up, don't stop TOing.

7. MooMooFarm (Astro) - :lucario: - THOSE GAMES AGAINST JOE WHAT. LAST GAME MY HEART RACED AT THE THOUGHT OF YOU BEATING JOE THEN PLAYING ME AFTERWARD, KEEP IT UP. THE RNG IS STRONG.

7. Adam "Put Him In A Box" (Broccoli Kong) Brooks - :dk2: - Good job against Inle, taking an early SD Game 3 really hurt your momentum, but honestly, you have a lot of potential. Just don't let the SDs get to you with Dk, Because well.. It's alright, you're Donkey Kong. Get hit ? Don't care, Dk is the true king.

9. [B~Town] KillerAP -:popo: - You just need to get a bit more consistent at the chaingrabs and applying desyncs to your game. You have a lot of potential, and really the only reason I see you losing from is dropped chaingrabs.

9. Luka -:metaknight: - Every non PR seems to be taking me to last hit/ game/ stock. Meaning, you've improved by a lot, and I probably should jump into the training pit. Just keep going at it, I feel like you can be doing so much more, right now it feels like you should be beating people above you.

9. Leafshadow - :rob: - Nice Job beating Anojan, that's seriously good. Hit me up on facebook/ skype for Wifi practice when I'm on, Need to get you doing what you did in the past.

9. Ryoko - :zerosuitsamus: -

13. MPrime -:metaknight:

13. EMG Blitz -:metaknight:

13. Del - :snake: - I was watching a lot of your friendlies,

13. Stef - :dedede:/:peach:/:ness2:

17. Chaz - :??:

BSRADHJTRD BLasdg ****a sdx DUFVJHARTJSYFGCTG
SNYT
FG T7 5I78IYTY UORL YIGM8I KTYF DR ER DZ GEO2DHSTFHDF RSRYTRYHJ5EUT GJET SO MUCH TO TYPE THE HYPE STUFF COFFEEEETRDT HRWJFGCGBT NEVE DRANK COFFEE THO JUST SAID IT

SUMMING UP EVERYTHING ELSE IN THISE BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELFL ANYMORE

HOLY HEADPHONE WEARING TEAPOT BLUE SKY DRAGON SMASHBALLS THE POTENTIAL OF EVERYONE IN THIS SCENE IS RIDICULOUS AND THE LEVEL KEEPS JUMPING UP AND UP AND UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP

INLE BEATING BT
STEF LITERALLY LOSING TO ME BECAUSE SHE SD'D TWICE
FRANK TAKING ME TO LAST HIT BOTH GAMES
THE PROBABLY CHANCE INLE ONLY LOSES TO ME BECAUSE HE MISSED THE DAIR SPIKE TEN TIMES OR SOMETHING, I WAS SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER LUCKY

LANDING A D-THROW CHARGED BDACUS ON STREAM AGAINST JOE PERFECT EXECUTION
THE NEW TECHNOLOGY JOE HAS AGAINST SPACE ANIMALS IS SCARY AS HELL

INLE AND I TAKING THE FIRST GAME OFF V AND BT LIKE WHAT THE HELL

I'm really proud of everyone in the scene, it's incredible to see and experience the levels of everyone first hand, and just watch them grow.
I'll expand on this later, maybe make a huge post of everything that I remember in my 4 years of attending tournaments.

AND BIGGEST SHOUTOUTS OF ALL.. they go to Frank and Jen, honestly.. If they didn't let me do rotations with them while I was waiting to play. To keep me warmed up, I don't think I would have taken that first game off Joe, and almost the second game. Thank you for letting me do rotations, my performance after that was only doable because of you two. I may not have won the set, but it opened the door to showing me what I've doubted being able to do.

See everyone at a smashfest/ tourney, keep the skills jumping!

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
Tournament was... interesting. Could have done better in singles for both games but good work to Leafshadow to capitalizing in PM, put in work to get 4th. Next time will be different though I promise <3

Almost beating Yosh game 1 was interesting; if I didn't panic when I missed the ledge w/ shuttle loop I may have taken the game since we were both 80%+. Almost beat Frank which was also weird since I took game one (he SDed so obviously I didn't earn it), but I definitely kept it closer than I expected.

Good job to everyone who placed well I know you guys have been working hard, and I want to thank Vishal Aaron Chris Frank Anojan Poke for helping me in friendlies to improve my Metaknight; next monthly you guys can expect to see me taking a couple sets :)

Also shoutouts to Joe for making PM dubs happen and bodying me w/ that gawdly Snake, and Leon/Camilo for the PM friendlies; getting closer to taking games makes me want to improve

inb4InleIsBestRob

YoY0

Smash Rookie
I played :samus2: for PM Singles & :samus2:/:falcon: for PM Doubles!

Shoutouts to Weon-X for playing bodying me in friendlies before the tournament and giving me a tip or two, and then by coincidence, having to proceed to body me again for the first match of the tournament. It's really motivating to know I still have a lot to learn and work on.

Also, I know Luka played :sheik: in PM Singles, Rongunshu played :lucario:, and I believe Bellocan played :wolf:

Astronut

Smash Apprentice
Really fun tournament, ggs to everyone I played!

Shoutouts to Chris for teaming with me in PM last minute, those games were crazy lol. Also Chaz, our game on Pictochat was intense, I hope you keep coming to tournaments in the future.

SubFourty4Life.

MooMooFarm out.

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
Talkin' bout a contest
Of smash
Brawlin' with the very best
At last
Gettin' put to the test
On blast
Aggro like a tempest
Forecast?
Definitely gettin' messed
Get slashed.

zzzzz... Oh? Shoutouts right.

Good job everyone who rose to the occasion.
Stef, Poke, TheOneWhoBoxes, Leafshadow, Armen impressed me in particular more-so than usual.
Gj Joe beating V, Leon too strong! Great to see everyone improving at a surprising rate!

um
Waluigi #1

~Inle (best R.O.B.?)

KAP22714

Smash Cadet
Good tourney, fun stuff

Shoutouts to Pokeezy Restinpeezy for the single hypest moment of the tourney (dthrow->cbdacus)
Shoutouts to ROBs for putting ICs on blast
Shoutouts to Leafshadow for exposing my rust
Shoutouts to Stef's Dedede and Gordo

Shoutouts to our scene for being godlike even if we had a small turnout

Top Bottom