• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could trade Sonic or Snake for another 3rd party character, would you?

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Snake as a WTF character FTW though (lol, WTF and FTW)

If Snake is a WTF character than he pwns ROB in every way, and that means ROB isn't in it! That means the 35 roster is fake! (crazy logic rulz)

EDIT: ... triple post... sorry :(

Zevox

Smash Lord
Sonic would stay, period. No third-party character deserves to be in more than he does.

I'd trade Snake for Mega Man in a heartbeat though. Or Knuckles, but of course thats not realistic for Brawl anyway.

Zevox

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Seeing the Smash Bros community united over Sonic's rightful place is actually pretty moving ^^

I'm not anti-Snake at all, I would have just chosen someone else. Though if Snake is the WFT character over ROB, then YES PLEASE. Keep Snake XD

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Sonic I'd get rid of in a heart beat, especially in favor of someone like Ryu, Pheonix Wright, or really just about any non-furry character.
Snake MUST stay, he is the best possible character, and has been wanted since Melee.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Meh, the third party reps are pretty good as they are now. I'd want Megaman in, but not if he was going to replace one of the ones we have now.

Phoenix Wright, on the other hand...I'd take him over anyone any day.

Deathstroke22

Smash Rookie
I'd keep Sonic but trade Snake for Crash Bandicoot. I agree that the realism of Snake feel out of place in Smash Bros. but I'm sure I will learn to love it.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I wouldn't have Phoenix Wright over Sonic or Bomberman... but absolutely anyone else... XD

He'd be so cool O_O he'd be such a WTF character... I can't even imagine how he'd move... :S

Machete

Smash Ace
Sonic I'd get rid of in a heart beat, especially in favor of someone like Ryu, Pheonix Wright, or really just about any non-furry character.
Snake MUST stay, he is the best possible character, and has been wanted since Melee.
Sonic has been wanted since the Sega-Nintendo rivalry.

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
Snake for Megaman for sure.

Anyone who doesn't hate everything that's good should want to keep Sonic for the 3rd party slot...there's just no reason for anyone else to have it.

(First time I've been able to get through to SWF in THREE DAYS... Freaking lag, I don't even have a slow computer/internet either...)

super ginger kid

Smash Apprentice
The remnents of planet Phaaze or that carboard box
I would get rid of sonic for a megaman rep any day, yeah i like sonic i want to play as him, but i rather be a megaman character........As for snake, nope i would never get rid of him, i have been wanting to play as him since he was announced, you may call a mgs fanboy(i have played most of the mgs games).Sonic just lost his place with me ever since he was on the dreamcast. I would rather have metal sonic than sonic. There is some i would trade for snake, it would be gray fox or liquid...........

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Neither, I'm quite satisfied with Snake and Sonic. Geno and Megaman are both good... but they simply aren't as awesome as Snake/Sonic. I'd rather have Viewtiful Joe over Megaman anyday.

Top Bottom