• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if you could chose....

grimraper139

Smash Cadet
would you have ike or roy in brawl

i personally would choose ike because i never much cared for roy in melee

Magadei

Smash Rookie
hmm i hurts me to say this but ike because roys a clone(hides as he sees roys shadow outside the door)
Well, since Roy and Marth first appeared in the same game, one could argue Marth was a Roy clone, or vice-versa.

I would have actually liked having Roy again. I've tried Ike and he was alright, but I'd still have preferred to have Roy.

parkermortensen

Smash Cadet
Ike because my friend's Roy ate my Mario every time. He mains Ike this time around and WOW, talk about easy to beat now.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
From a Fire Emblem perspective: Roy, because I'm not a fan of any FE games after FE7.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Isaac.

Nawwwwww, I'm kiddin'....

Felix.

itsameSMB

Smash Journeyman
To be perfectly honest, I would of liked it more if they made Lyn playable instead of Ike(who would be the assist trophy) . Variety is the spice of life, as they say, after all.

Sir_Psycho

Smash Apprentice
Dr. Mario over both of them. He was the only SSB character to ever promote higher education.

Rash

Smash Ace
Now since I've played Ike, I would take him over Roy just because of his playstyle and power. It's nice to play as a character who's not a clone of Marth. In fact, if given the choice, I would replace Marth with Roy.

Sunchy

Smash Rookie
Roy was the General of the Army of the Lycian Alliance! That’s like a million times better than a Doctoral Degree in Medicine...

I'd rather vote for a Roy with new moves than a crummy ol' Ike.

Top Bottom