• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could ask Sakurai one question about Brawl...

JJJ

Smash Rookie
I would ask him how he plans to make Smash competitive at a higher level.

Puffs

Smash Ace
mine wouldn't be a question, i'd be a demand:

"PUT RIDLEY IN NOW!"

because the response would either be "but he's already in" or "right away, sir"

Michael Blaine

Smash Apprentice
Q: Could you give me a copy of the REAL Brawl? Not the version Nintendo made you pollute with frivolities and distribute.

A: No.

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
I would ask him how much of a influence does the smash competitive scene have on his discussion making about Brawl.

But seeing as how most of Melee was made competitive by accident, he probably doesn't consider us at all.
Or maybe he does now that he saw what we did to Melee.....

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
I would ask him...once and for all...is Rayman playable or not? ffs, is Rayman playable or not?

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I would either ask...demand to see the final roster OR I would want to know all the details about SE, like how all the plots fit together and what kind of bosses are in the game

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
I'll be content with the game in terms of gameplay, whether that be advanced techs, characters etc.
So what i would ask him, is What bonuses will be provided on the game disc. For example, the 13 minute special video found in Melee. I'd actually love if he put the Nintendo World Trailer, E3 Movie and other vids found on the site onto the actual game disc. Those and other goodies special vids would be great.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
What is your Wii code (you know, the one you need to connect to another person's Wii), and would you mind playing a match against me when the game comes out?

That's the only thing I need to know.

brawl1994

Smash Journeyman
can you please put in an opitional headset(used for talking to people while playing online)for brawl?

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
What are your plans after Brawl?
or
What is the storyline behind the Subspace Emissaries?

Metalknux

Smash Ace
"Is Falco back in with an original moveset?"
My next question would be, "Are there more than 40 characters?" If the answer to both of these is yes, then I'm satisfied.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
I would ask the following question:

"What are the names of every single playable character and stage in Brawl?"

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
the sse story line and such

with charecters its a mystery sure, but we all have basic ideas nothing really is gonna be huge (of course theres always the chance of MASTERCHIEF WTF or CLOUD WTF but ya its been pretty much alrdy made in our heads)

(jkk)

Smash Cadet
I would ask him who is going to be the next president so if i didnt like them it would be easyer to kill them now then when they are in office. or maybe i would just ask him if you could turn of stage animation, like you can turn off the items in ssbm Exp. castle seige when you change form place to place. that is realy what i want to know.

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
Why he failed to get the game out in 07.
After being presented with this question, Sakurai made a face and said, "Well, I thought the improved quality of the game would outweigh the slight delay."

Personally, I'd ask how aware of communities like SWF he is. That'd be very interesting, I think.

Top Bottom