• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If... Who Would You Choose?

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
No! Ness! :(
Well... I guess I'd move on to Yoshi.

I'd be cut off quite a bit - No Mr. Game & Watch, no R.O.B., no Marth, no Ike, no Snake, no Lucas (I haven't seen a single person here who hasn't been cut off from him), no Olimar (that will be remedied soon...), no Captain Falcon (see Olimar), no Falco (I don't think he counts... I've only played Adventures), no Wolf, no Sonic (Well, I've played a demo of Sonic Heroes, does that count?), no Zero Suit Samus, no Ice Climbers, no Pit, no Meta Knight, no King DeDeDe, no Sheik, and most importantly, no Ness.

... I'm not much of a gamer, now am I? :ohwell:

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Snake, Mr. Game & Watch, Lucas, Marth, Ike, Pit, R.O.B. and Lucario wouldn't exist for me. I'd miss G&W the most...

But I'd still have Meta Knight. And Random.

Rick-E

Smash Cadet
As a fan of the Star Fox and Pokemon Series I would keep wolf and Pokemon trainer ><
I've also played every LoZ game including the original(for the NES, I'm not sure what it's called).

The characters i would lose are..

Zero Suit
R.O.B( I don't think he counts)
Ike
Marth
Ness and Lucas
Snake
Pit
G&W
Captain Falcon

But I don't use any of those people anyways...so it doesn't matter to me. :laugh:

FlyingMudPuppy

Smash Rookie
I would be able to play everyone except ROB and GAW. Who I would chose....Bowser :)
I wish in brawl mario would grab bowser's tail when he grabbed him... like a special grab. Then, well you know what happens... spin spin spin spWham!

Or maybe each character would have one character that had a special move on them, so even if you had one really unbalanced one. I dont think it would affect the game that much other then it would just make it cooler. :chuckle:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i wished that somebody would implement this kind of rule, cuz then, ppl would proly be a lot better cuz they would only play ppl they identify with...

and i would stil main sonic

i wouldnt play lucario. (well maybe i could, i watched his movie, does that count? =)

and i would still play D3 and wolf, so not much lost for me

MojoMan

Smash Ace
I'd have to play mario characters, pokemon characters, zelda characters, and that's it.

Wolf of Ice

Smash Apprentice
I'd be playing Wolf and Dedede. I'll be able to play Lucas as soon as Mato finishes the translation :(

Does playing 2 hours of TP let me play Ganon?

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
i'd actually be able to play everyone including R.O.B. he's been in a few games like mario kart and the like.

also, i'd just barely be scraping by for snake and G&W since i played both of their games together for a combined total of less than half an hour.

lucas and marth are a little fuzzy too because i've only played the japanese roms for a little bit, but they're both so text heavy that i could never get that far =/ but fire emblem's been my favorite sereis foreverrrr

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
I would pick my Olimar! I played both Pikmin 1 and 2. Its a really fun game if u like stragety.

Myst007_teh_newb

Smash Journeyman
The only characters I would be exempt from would be Captain Falcon (Nuuuu), Sheik, Ganon, Pit, and Marth. I really dislike these characters except for Falcon, so I'm not taking any heavy hits there, I guess.

Davidius

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't play as:
Marth,
Ike,
Ness,
Lucas,
Mr. Game & Watch,
ROB (well he doesn't have a game so...:( )

Wouldn't miss them.

Also people who haven't played a Metal Gear game!? You poor souls. :urg:

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Lucas, Marth, Ike, R.O.B., Lucario, Pit, Ice Climbers and Toon Link wouldn't be in my version of Brawl.

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
WEll crap. I would lose my main, and two secondaries (Lucas, Ike, Wolf).
I'd probably end up playing Pikachu or Snake.

Tenki

Smash Hero
@TC My friend actually had a ROB, so if he wanted, he could...

I guess if I were limited to games that I did play, Sonic.

The only characters I'd lose are: Marth, G&W, ROB, ZSS, Lucas, Lucario (lol), Wario (unless Mario Kart/Party counts lol), Snake, Pit, and Olimar.

OH CRAP! I'D LOSE CAPTAIN FALCON D:

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
I would still be able to use my fav 5, ZS Samus, Falco, Dedede, Samus, and Wolf.
I played and beat Nightmare in Dreamland(Dedede), Star Fox Assault, a bit of 64(before Brawl demo), and a tad bit of SF Adventures, then I played Super Metroid and MP 2, a bit of Hunters, a tad of prime, some ZM too.

I couldn't play as:
Ike,
... Ike, ... wouldn't be in my version of Brawl.
goodbye
Ike
The characters i would lose are..

Ike

:
I'd still choose Lucas. The only characters I couldn't play as would be ... Ike ...
I would be cut off from Ike,...
... Ike, ...
Why are there so many people who haven't played the recent Fire Emblem games?

Zenthewanderer

Smash Apprentice
We'll, I'd lose only a few... I wouldn't be able to play as-
Ike
Marth
Lucas
G & W
Snake

And... That's it. I'd have everyone else. I play as R.O.B in Mario Kart DS, I got Earthbound from a thrist store for like $2 dollars -no joke- so Ness would be an option. Luckily the only ones of those I ever play as are Lucas and Marth. Ike and Snake are cool too.

My mains wouldn't change. Sonic, Mario, and Link would stay right there.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Marth and Wolf are still in action, so I'm safe. All I lose is Pit, ICs, GW and ROB. Yeah, big deal. All those guys do is annoy me anyways.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Just wanted to make this for fun... If you could only use characters who's games you've actually played, who would you use? What do you think the effects on Brawl would be?

(I bet a bunch would be limited to pokemon...)

Personally, I would choose Luigi.

I mean, it would solve the problem of all those spamming Ikes on WiFi... and say goodbye to most of the Snakes cause I kinda doubt many people have played Metal Gear Solid, or even heard of it before Brawl.

EDIT: I guess everyone has played a lot more of these than I had thought. Oh yeah... I forgot to mention no more R.O.B.......

*Also, if anyone would like to help me get even a step towards not terribly horrible message me... i am so bad it probably be impossible not to make me better. Its really embarassing...

I could use ROB cuz he was in mario kart ds, if that counts, but I would have to choose toon link, zss, or ike (yes i have played radiant dawn)

And about marth, you have to have actually played the game he was in, which was only released in japan, not just a fire emblem game, same with zss, you have to have played zero mission, not just a metroid, same with toon link too, phantom hourglass or wind waker, no tp.

Top Bottom