• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRnyIS

Smash Apprentice
i take all the bells out of it to exchange them into $$ later and put an "Ivory Piano" in it to sell (once again from animal crossing) and huck the ivory piano filled gyroid at the next person

KoRnyIS

Smash Apprentice
...you'd have all the nuclear bombs out of russia, germany, japan, america, some other people and you could literally GET RID OF the north pole (it'd prolly kill us all but hey! no more santa!)

if i was ********:freak::******:...

Matt

Banned via Administration
Originally posted by rmusgrave
What about those of us that have no gil? What are we supposed to do? Spam the debate hall or something?
Y'know, even if you give him 20 gil, you'll win this challenge.

I don't think anyone has donated to him yet... ;)

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bahamut: I don't quite see how it's pointless, but... if you look back a page or two, there's mic's farewell speech, saying how he's losing internet for a bit and I'm to fill in for him. :D So be worried...

Update time!

Red Team:

Samus:
KO's: 6
Falls: 7
SD's: 0
Score: -1

C.Falcon:
KO's: 8
Falls: 9
SD's: 0
Score: -1

Blue Team:

Fox:
KO's: 12
SD's: 1
Score: 4

Marth:
KO's: 4
SD's: 1
Score: -4

So, the winner is Blue Team, with Fox on highest score.

So, the scoreboard now looks like...

sonicshift: 8439 points=
Cardzmaster2004: 6800 points=
Afrotaki: 5550 points=
yyoshi70: 3864 points=
Zapdos275: 2617 points**
Metroid Killer: 1190 points=
Saud: 925 points=
MEWTWOMASTER2002: 840 points=
Metal_Mario64: 554 points=
Cheeseguy: 200 points= (That's all I can give you if you don't follow the betting format >_< )
DaDemon132: 75 points**

Alright. Next Round

Simple free for all

Level: FINAL DESTINATION
Lvl 9 Zelda
Lvl 9 Link
Lvl 9 Ganondorf
Lvl 9 Roy
Items: V.High (All)

Bet for the highest score.

Multipliers:
1st: 2x
2nd: 1x
3rd: -1x
4th: -2x

Good luck all, and good betting! :p

RichBrown

Smash Master
cat!

i meant to post this yesterday, and i had it all written, then i got busy and forgot to click teh "send" button. at any rate.....

i am post poning this challenge until friday night. or saturday morning. which ever i feel like. i usually give an extra day than i normally do on these challenges, and i realized yesterday that i made teh challenge end a day early.

oh, and matt is right: no one has even attempted the challnge. seriously, 1 gil could get you to escape vote.

mx_spyder

Smash Journeyman
3rd World

Ok wth.. those ppl that had thier sigs posted better get warned.. some of them even did it twice.. this is not fair sincei got warned before about it.. if your not gonna warn them.. im gonna report you all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom