• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace:Leading in points are you???? Well I just took a Sniper shot in the back and lived I must get MAJOR points for that. And the 1000000000 points you gave me will do to get you off the list because it pust me ahead of you in points, on top of all the points I have been racking up for all the tricking and fooling everybody. I'd say I have well over... infinate poits, MWA HA HAH AHHHH!

CK: Um.... darn.... here......... (gives me the ball)
Ace: I don't know why your giving me this but thanks, and see ya later. (I disappear in a puff of smoke.... where am I!?)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I use shurikens (agian) and pinthem all to trees. I then proceed to use a fire technique to melt all the god **** things.

I will through 1, count it one peice of candy at the next poster. (It is a ninja in disguise.)

bluelion20

Smash Ace
But you could've sneaked in on someone taking a shower or other business, which is not only perverted, but will make you considered a stalker. Which is definitly not cool.

I am overwhelmed with all the good games that are coming out, and I started making $30 a week now (instead of 10), so I will be able to buy all those games. So I am definitly cool.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
You invest TOO much money in games, and you only make $30 a week. Not cool.

I am cool because I use the internet. Be warned, if this isn't cool then you cannot call yourselves cool because you use the internet, too. Mwa hah ha haaaaaaa!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: (looks up tree and sees Ace) hey ace, magic tricks with smoke bombs you get at the 99cent store are gay.
Ace: hey how did you know? well that doesnt matter! now die fool! (throws one of MY, repeat MY pencils, used against him.)
CK: *stops pencil with some mad skills of the hand. now did you forget i MASTERED the ART of throwing pencils.
Ace: no! i forgot! (drops calvin ball down tree. hops out of tree. and runs away screaming like a girl who just noticed there was a spider on her blouse)
CK: picks up calvinball. 50000000points to me. X 5! now im in the lead. eh (pops calvin ball with pencil) there now you can only earn 1 point every 10 minutes with this ball. (throws it away)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
I will through 1, count it one peice of candy
feeling a little low on the IQ scale man? through? dont you mean throw. i let the next psoter eat the candy. nuff said. (lol jk man. jk ;))

Iamdead7

Smash Apprentice
*comes in* hi! i have a new ball to play with!
*tosses hand grenade into the arena*
yay i get .0000000001 points yay

SNTRL

Smash Lord
*the ninja pops out of the candy and then we say a few words and begin a incredible fight...blah..blah...blah.*

*Still in the end i come out victorious and then i throw megaman at the next poster*

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
The games are cool by your opiniuon and your opinion only. Everyone else hates them.

I am cool because I like to eat cookie dough.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I get roll and servebot to kick his ***!

I'll "throw" (you'd be surprised at how much I type though and have to fix it!) a new a makeral at the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom