• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
That is definately not cool, why spend so much time facing pop ups?

I'm cool because I have a pop-up blocker (not really :p).

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Why get a pop-up-blocker when you can destroy the pop-ups with a specially designed LASER gun.

I'm cool because i own such a gun, and use it to MINDLESSLY CONTROL THE LLAMA POPULATION!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

bluelion20

Smash Ace
What is more cool, shooting a dear with a sissy bow, or a badass rifle?

I'm cool because I've been doing what I want since I was 2.

And BTW, I don't really think bows are sissy.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I'm thinkin' Zoot made this topic while being high...

Too bad on one screen it's beast pr0n and on the other screen it's Teen Titans.

I'm cool because I can predict when my waffles will pop out of the toaster.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
Singing and dancing reminds me too much of the movie Chicago definately NOT a cool movie.

I'm cool because I watch bad-*** movies like Bad Boys.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
If you watch movies like that all the time, you'll wind up becoming some gangster or something. Not a good way to go.

I, however, am a pacifist. w00t.

Death

Smash Lord
The I make a rule that you can't make a rule that doesn't let ppl make up rules for their username. I then search for it with my ball searcher 500 and run away with the ball.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
I grab the coins then buy an entry way into banjo-kazooies world. grab kazooi and make her shoot grenade eggs rapid fire at the next poster.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i wish i knew what that word was... ill guess it like an STD or somehtin liek that but hten why owuld it edit it out?

GOOD: you find it in time and dont get it.
BAD: you dont care get it and then have the disease.
SIT: You are at school and a kid (half your size) slams you against the wall and is screamin "give me your lunch money kid! give me your lunch money!"

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
well this is calvinball so NO RULES! i go through knock you out with a hammer and then grab the calvin ball and score 200 points 5 times. (for non math people that 1000 ;)) (oh yah and i stole all your points too death ;))

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I catch the eggs and fry them up. But they explode in my face. I them throw the thong from extreme beach volly ball at the next poster.

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
I grab the thong and put it on, then take it off shamefully when I realize I'm wearing women's clothing. I'm too disheartened to throw something, so I just set a mushroom on the ground and it slowly travels toward the next poster...

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
With all of your warmongering, there's gonna be a lot of dead bodies. That's bad.

I'm cool because I volunteer to care for the wounded at the Red Cross. How can something like that NOT be cool?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Without bread? That's ********, and gay, and Jewish.
no, that is NOT discrimination, it is humor

I'm cool because I'm poor so I buy ramen and microwave pizzas like Hot Pockets, except counterfeit ones from Vietnamese Pawn Shops :o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom