• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
-7 to Pichu's thunderbolt cause it does damage to him :p.
-3 to Mewtwo's disable, cause it's not very useful :p.

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
-7 to Pichu's thunderbolt cause it does damage to him :p.
-3 to Mewtwo's disable, cause it's not very useful :p.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
It used to be blue but he was always wiping his nose on his tunic as a lad.

Why doesn't Ganondorf team up with someone rather than trying to kick everyones a$s?

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
3 days now, that zora has been airborn so long that it has dried out and died, the dead corpse hits me in the backhead and I fall forward and hit the ground where I notice a smal coin with a $ on it. I put the coin in a wending machine and it eats it and I don't get anything, so I throw the wending machine at the next poster.

Linkzrath

Smash Journeyman
Answer: Because the Physics Police would drop big chunks of gravity upon them otherwise.

Question: If Mewtwo is the ultimate Pokemon, why does Pikachu beat the snot out of him due to tiers?

SNTRL

Smash Lord
*Chaoser has been waiting for a new item to be thrown for awhile now but got bored in barely noticed the machine and escape it by a inch*

Sain: Whew! That was close...Ultimaiq..you tried to kill me:mad:

*Well to anyone stop this...throws godzilla at the next poster*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom