• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Smash Ace
I catch the boomerang and because I'm such a nice guy I give it back to C.Sain and he's happy now, I guess. But because I'm really not that much of a nice guy I throw his pants at the next poster.

Dale

Smash Ace
Good: He doesn't break too many of your bones

Bad: He breaks all of your bones

Sit: The comp you are looking at Smashboards on gets angry at you and starts to walk away.

Dale

Smash Ace
A kid picks up the coin and spends it on a Snickers Bar. He eats the Snickers but the wrapper goes on to cause havoc and mayhem.

Beat the Snicker's Wrapper

Dale

Smash Ace
Geez Ultimaiq, how could you possibly skip the letter "E"? It's only the most common vowel^^. Show some respect to your letters.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
I catch C. Sain's pants that were avoided by Ninjachu777 and put them on. The comfy denim jeans make me happy, and i decide to keep them. I then grab the pokeball with the electrode inside, and put it in one of my many, cargo pockets. I also find $20 in the pocket, and throw ten of it at the next poster. I'm so generous.:bee:

Dale

Smash Ace
O.o
$10...awesome. I grab the ten-spot and I buy a baseball bat. I come back and knock SS4Ricky unconsious and take the rest of the money. I also take out the pokéball, throw itand the Electrode comes out. I wait till it flashes...I grab it and throw it at the next poster. And I pour bleach on Ricky's new jeans.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Good: You apologize to the computer, he comes back and lets you post your message on Forum Games.

Bad: You don't apologize to the computer, he doesn't come back and lets someone else post on your name on Forum Games, who spams, flames, and leaves the sig on. You see the light.

Sit: You go to an Anime Convention, dressed up as your favorite anime character.

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Good: You're dressed up as a Transformer and everybody stops to take your picture and you end up on a lot of Con websites.

Bad: You dress up as Inuyasha or Vash and nobody cares about you because there are 53 other's dressed just like you.

Sit: you're at the Anime convention game room and the power goes in the middle of the final round of the Smash Tournie!

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
1. Wall Kick
2. Fireball
3. Mega Glove Punch
4. Cape attack
5. Mid-air Sprinkler
6. Stone Statue Transformation
7. Jump Kick
8. Just a regular jump
9. Backflip
10. Crawling
11. Ground Pound
12. 180 degree arial.
13. The spinning racoon tail attack...thing.

ok, how about this...name vehicles from any Mario game.
(they don't have to be cars...any vehicle)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I suppose I'll write about how writing about what you don't know makes the game less fun.

Please don't be a dweeb.
If you don't know the subject,
don't write about it.

Write about Dole Pineapple Orange Juice (my personal favorite)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
(Dale man your funny, im dying of laughter)

Anyways, I get hit by the Electrode and get 35% and in total I have 35% so I did not die. Then I steal Rickys bleached pants and give them to a hobo and ducktape him under GigaBowsers foot and throw him at the next poster.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Good: you wait and the power is turned on again and you start again kicking theyre @$$.

Bad: you go berserk hitting people and get banned.

Sit: you fell down a stair and hit a very angry man.

C.Sain

Smash Apprentice
Good: You explain and he lets you get away wit it

Bad: He gets even madder and beats the crap out of you.

Sit: You found a $100 dollar bill at a SSBM tournie.

C.Sain

Smash Apprentice
I use my power bracelet to catch Giga and take my faded pants back from the hobo. Yay..im not pantless no more and i got my boomerang back.:)
Now i throw Giga and the hobo at the next poster at really high speeds cause of my bracelet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom