• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Smash Ace
I see the rocks coming so I duck behind my bar table and the rocks smash into the ground and a bottle of White Creme de Cacao falls inot my hand. I am struck with an idea. I puor it into a glass and add some Green Creme de enthe and some vodka and crished ice and *poof* a Vodka Grasshopper is born. I throw that at the next poster as well as a copy of Typing of the Dead. Hopefully the next poster will drink the Vodka Grasshopper and then attemp to play the Typing of the Dead...and hopefully hillarity will also insue

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
I drink the Vodka Grasshopper and then attemp to play the Typing of the Dead. I lose all my contunes on the first boss, curse off Kuarl and his little demon buddy, throw up all inside my dreamcast, and chuck my dreamcast keyboard at the next poster....as well as my dreamcast.:******:

F

FangOfTheRabbit

I'm a sleeping bag
The people take me camping
They have sex in me

Now haiku aboot Play-Doh

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
This is pretty close to what you want...I'm sure.

It desn't appear to be working...well if anyone finds it post it.
Find me a picture of a screenshot of the Rescue Ranger's game for NES

Linkzrath

Smash Journeyman
Well, you can't speak softly and carry a big stick...you're supposed to carry a lightsaber...that means our team gets 999,999 points :p

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Because that was as high as they could count.

Why is it that fire bird doesn't reach as far as fire fox(falco's & fox's up+b)?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
But because you posted your sig, all those points are voided and Greg the Grim Reaper cameraman comes down and burns you to a heap of ash. I then take the Calvinball and lock it in a safe, then throw the safe into a volcano, giving me more points because I was the last one to touch the ball.

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
Cerebrate, we posted at the exact same time with the same picture!

So a guy with two faces.

I'd like a picture of Gunther Wheeler from the Paper Brigade...

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
Argh, I did it again!

There is your man in PURPLE.

Find me a picture of the "face" on Mars...

Dale

Smash Ace
Toontown's Terrible Tiny Tots Tinker Tirelessly Today; Tying Tasty Toast To Tall Tubular Turrets, Totally Toppling The Theatre's Total Tally, Therefore The Two Timid Twins - Twisting Together Their Twiddled Toes - Testifies That They Truly Tried Trimming Trees Toward Taxi Taxes Twice; Turning Twenty Tainted Truffles.

(It's not as funny as RedYoshi's but it is 45 words long....)
Let's see someone topple that. And make it make sense though.

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
That almost took me a minute to find.

Find me a picture of Patrick Roy holding either the Stanley Cup or the Conn Smythe trophy. (btw his name is pronounced "wa"...it's french)

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Good: You use an alternate e-mail address to regain access.

Bad: You yell at your comp and get into such a fit that you throw the whole keyboard at the screen and it breaks...=(

Sit: You are about have that first sip of morning coffee
(that's usually the best part of my day)

Dale

Smash Ace
Here he is. The best Goalie ever in the NHL
He's holding the Conn Smythe Trophy, it's given out once a year to the league's MVP. He's receiving this one after defeating the Detroit Red Wings 3-1 in game 7 of the 2001 Stanley Cup Finals. He is also the only person to win this award 3 times. The other two were in 1986 and 1993 when he played for the Montreal Canadiens.

Since we're on the topic of greatest Avs players. Find me a picture of Ray Bourque. You know, a pic of him in the game...not just his face.

Geez Kid Icarus! you found an old pic didn't ya! I forgot he played for the Bruins ^^, I commend you on your fine work!!

Dale

Smash Ace
I grab the x-box and pull out the c4 and eat it because itastes so dang good and I can't get enough. I then sell the x-box on eBay for $325 because I used the false pretense of "once played by Bill Clinton"
I throw Bowser's SHell at the next poster. I also throw an empty shot glass. I'll let the next poster make the mixed drind, if they dare. Then I'll yell at 'm about how they did it wrong ^^

Dale

Smash Ace
I realize that the game is going nowhere fast. So I crawl to the North Pole with the one good arm that I have left and I find the CalvinBall. Ultimaiq sees me going for it but he's too late. I pull out my unexcusably large fixed-blade knife and shred the CalvinBall to pieces. With my last breaths I declare that this topic should DIE!
*wheezes some*
*time passes*
*dies*

Dale

Smash Ace
Because that would make entirely too much sense.

Why is it that some chars are copies of other chars? Every char should be incredibly different from the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom