• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Hallelujah, Peach has finally bit off more than She can Chew! Now, PT's in the Lead! Umm, wait, that is both a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing since PT is in the lead now, but now PT, seems a plausible candidate for an onslaught, he has only one defender (Yours truly), and has sucky healing stats (all Pokemon heal two, Charizard can chomp off 8 off one person, Ivysaur can either do the same or 4 off two people, and Squirtle can only harm 4 points). PT IS NOT A THREAT TO LUCARIO, OR PEACH, PLEASE DON'T ATTACK UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF OPTIONS. I HAVE AN OFFICIAL TRUCE WITH PEACH, AND I'M WILLING TO SIGN ONE WITH LUCARIO. SHIEK AND PIKACHU ARE TOAST! ZELDA WILL GAIN MOST OF THE PEACH VOTES ONCE SHE'S GONE! ATTACK HER AFTER WARDS!

D

Deleted member

Banned for not listening to "Whole Lotta Rosie" at the time of this post.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm sorry Pikachu, but Lucario is dead. I guess PT's truce will end right after Pika is killed.

Lucario - DEAD
Peach - 41
Pokemon Trainer - 90
Pikachu - 11
Sheik - 25
Zelda - 52

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Peach - 44
Pokemon Trainer - 90
Pikachu - 4
Sheik - 25
Zelda - 52

not really fun when people cheat =/

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
DAMMIT. so close.

Lurking Albanian did just join, he's a friend of mine. BUT he is buying a wii + brawl tm and is considering getting very into the game. it was just coincidence.

Peach - 44 - 9 = 35
Pokemon Trainer - 90
Pikachu - 4
Sheik - 25
Zelda - 52

L

Lurking Albanian

pikachu's final smash

Peach - 35- 26 = 19
Pokemon Trainer - 90
Pikachu - 4
Sheik - 25
Zelda - 52

~Dogma~

Smash Rookie
Peach - 1 - 4 = dead
Pokemon Trainer - 90 + 2 = 92
Pikachu - 4 - 4 = dead
Sheik - 25
Zelda - 52

two for one? w00t.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
lol akkon's gunna be so happy.

i guess it depends on the peach's now. if they want to support zelda (another princess?) then zelda could very well win. but some may want to just end this and get the next one going (i'll do another one, as long as rockin' helps me)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Sure, I don't mind helping out at all. The next game we play, we'll make sure that each one gets two attacks, with the winner getting 3 attacks.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
*uses heart pieces*

Peach - 13
Pokemon Trainer - 86
Sheik - 25
Zelda - 54

Albanian has used Pikachu's Final Smash twice today, check his posts.
Peach is back and running with all her hits after the FS was used illegally.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Memo, I did a quick check on all his post. He only posted twice in this thread. One as Lucario with a normal attack, and the second time he attacked as Pikachu with a final smash. You can see yourself. Go to his profile, pick all posts and you'll see the only two pages.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Memo, I did a quick check on all his post. He only posted twice in this thread. One as Lucario with a normal attack, and the second time he attacked as Pikachu with a final smash. You can see yourself. Go to his profile, pick all posts and you'll see the only two pages.
I swear... I looked at that, he... he... he used it twice....

*sigh* Fine. Peach concedes, but her supporters do not! DOWN WITH PT!

Peach - 13
Pokemon Trainer - 86
Sheik - 25
Zelda - 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom