• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
the knee is nerfed....
turns into ganondorf, and begins to bat-drop, suddenly, yells awwwww-aghghagh! and punches, revrsedly.

ineednoname

Smash Rookie
627: the leprechauns come and steal every brawl disc, **** me to death, revive me stick the discs up my *** and then have cookie monster come and eat my face off, then revive me again and i get killed by steroid infected rabbits.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
630: Truck Drivers go on strike for months, causing huge delays throughout North America.

631: Not enough supply to match the demand for Smash (just like wiis). It took over a year for everyone to get a wii. In the case of Brawl, it will take 2 years before there is enough brawls to match the demand...

632: There is one copy left of Brawl... you are second in line!!!

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
633. Ashton kutcher rips your hands off.
634. You get run over by a landmaster driven by an angry geno fan.

J

Jarvio

Character Elimination Game

Ok, the character thread didn't let me post for some reason..... so I'll post here.

I've come up with a new game. Basically, all the chartacters from Melee are listed, and you vote to 'save' a character enabling them to progress to the next round. The last character without a 'save' is eliminated. Then the whole thing repeats again until there is one survivor.

You can't post twice in a row though - you have to wait for someone to post until you can post again.

I'll Start:

Saved:
Fox

Still Left:
Dr Mario
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Falco
Ness
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Samus
Zelda
Shiek
Young Link
Link
Pichu
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Mr Game And Watch
Marth
Roy

Darqhart

Smash Rookie
635: You are waiting outside of Gamestop to pick up your copy of Brawl, it is so cold that your ***** shrivels up as normal. It never returns to its original size.

J

Jarvio

Saved:
Fox
Luigi
Bowser

Still Left:
Dr Mario
Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Falco
Ness
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Samus
Zelda
Shiek
Young Link
Link
Pichu
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Mr Game And Watch
Marth
Roy

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I am saving Game & Watch. Sorry Yoshi, I'll save you next time.

By the way, what happens when there are 2 left (all others are eliminated)? is it first post saves the champion? This looks like a good game, but I'm wondering about how it will end...

Saved:
Fox
Luigi
Bowser
Game & Watch

Still Left:
Dr Mario
Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Falco
Ness
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Samus
Zelda
Shiek
Young Link
Link
Pichu
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Marth
Roy

J

Jarvio

Saved:
Fox
Luigi
Bowser
Mr Game & Watch
Ganondorf

Still Left:
Dr Mario
Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Captain Falcon
Falco
Ness
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Samus
Zelda
Shiek
Young Link
Link
Pichu
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Marth
Roy

About how it will end, when there are very few characters left, say the final 5, the amount of votes needed to 'save' them will increase.

J

Jarvio

yeah you can vote for the same characters. you can also vote more than once in a round, the only thing you can't do is vote twice in a row.

J

Jarvio

Saved:
Fox
Luigi
Bowser
Mr Game & Watch
Ganondorf
Samus
Kirby
Ness

Still Left:
Dr Mario
Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Captain Falcon
Falco
Ice Climbers
Zelda
Shiek
Young Link
Link
Pichu
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Marth
Roy

People, when you save, paste the list like I've just done, and then add the person to the 'saved' column that you wish to save :)

D

Deleted member

639: Barry Bonds wrecks the supply trucks by injecting them with his steroid power.
640: Roy, envious of his comrades who made it to the next game, break dances on corneria which alerts fox who kills Roy which sends Ike on a violent rampage that totally demolishes sandbag. Sandbags death angers Giga Bowser who destroys the fence between USA and Mexico then the illegal immigrants rush over and take over all pretzel stands. The Germans are angry their pretzels are in American hands they resurrect Adolf Hitler and he annexes Japan so America never gets the disc of wonders

FootFace

Smash Apprentice
Save Shiek!

Saved:
Fox
Luigi
Bowser
Mr Game & Watch
Ganondorf
Samus
Kirby
Ness