• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
PSX (Because when you say it fast, it sounds like "P Essex" and you need to say the S, the E, and the X with emphasiz-ation.)

Duck

Smash Apprentice
^ officially declared himself Michael Jackson 2, the black version. (but is he really Black??)
^ seams like a pretty funny guy, but i dont know tht much about him.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
^His name is Duck... not "The Duck" just Duck and he has a pig avatar. Doesn't make much sense to me...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^ Is one of my friends at smashboards and used to write a thing called Nintendo TV Shows in the creative minds room.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
I totally dig ^ cause we joined at the same time. ^ obviously likes Mewtwo, and ^ is from Tokyo. ^ knows ^^ and ^ knows that ^^ did Nintendo TV Shows. I myself had contributed something great to it, until it got wiped out...

C.FALCON ROCKS

Smash Apprentice
woah that ssmb rules guy needs to calm down hes well strict!! flipin **** and stop bumpin!!!

1. Tayce T.
2. Toadsworth
3. Minh T.(hope I spelled it right!)
4. Radio Contest Toad
5. Russ T.
6. The Master
7. Rapheal...o w8 hes a turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom