• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Argh. Tails ruined everything for us. Curse you!

I think the mafia had a decent chance of winning despite losing three of us in one day. All spam and I had to do was keep riciardos alive, kill KevinM, and convince the twon that it was Jiano who had done it, and we'd have gotten the town in a deadlock for lynches.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
OP really can't stand to see Olimar win. Too bad, because my vote...
Is for Olimar!
Perhaps next time, whimsical plumber guy.

Elysium

Smash Lord

Oh yeah? What about Yoshi? I don't think he would carry an overwieght Plumber by choice.
Yoshi isn't a slave. He does whatever he wants. You don't see Mario busting out the whip when Yoshi doesn't want to go in a creepy haunted house. When Yoshi gets hit, he says f*ck this and runs off, and Mario has to deal with it. You don't see Mario withholding meals for Yoshi not going in the Castles.
In fact, Mario feeds Yoshi quite well. In Super Mario Bros, Yoshi got like 100 apples minimum from one play through the game. Not to mention numerous turtles and other creatures.
Yoshi lives the good life with Mario, thats why he helps Mario out.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Next mafia game will be hosted soon, once some of the server problems are solved. There's another surprise coming with it as well.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
It ended a while ago, just when it did, the thread were down, and it was real laggy, and I just never closed it. I think Olimar might have won, but it's hard to tell because of the lag, I'm just gonna call it a tie and say the R.O.B. won

EVERYONE DO THE R.O.B.

SonicMario

Smash Master
ZSF: Doubt it. All characters are revealed. What's the point of another character battle, If most of us know who's in or not. Unless you want to do a battle with all 35 characters that are in Brawl, but putting in 35 characters are gonna be hard to split into 4 way-fights.

Kirbichu

Smash Apprentice
ZSF: Doubt it. All characters are revealed. What's the point of another character battle, If most of us know who's in or not. Unless you want to do a battle with all 35 characters that are in Brawl, but putting in 35 characters are gonna be hard to split into 4 way-fights.
You could make Sheik or Zamus the 36th.

Vinceatorix

Smash Rookie
158: You get to the Character Selection screen only to find out that all of the fourty boxes are filled with the image of the Sandbag.
...I would still play.

559: You insert Brawl into your Wii, which then implodes, explodes, and turns into a large tophat, all at the same time. The hat begins to devour you. Canada flies out of the ground and sends an armada of doorknob mounted laser cannons to destroy half the world. This fleet is met by a large battalion of dictionarys that have been inexplicably fused with three rats and your computer. These two armies spread war and pesitlence across the face of the planet. Three days later, most of the planet is inhospitible and the hat has reached the kneecap on your left leg. Giant Chuck Norris fights Godzilla for control of the battlescarred remains of an album containing every Sheryl Crow song ever. Here is a summary;

CHUCK NORRIS uses Hyper Beam.
It's Super Effective!
Wild GODZILLA fainted.
Gained 1 exp...

In a spasmic fit of delight, everything ceases to exist.

Yes, my mind actually works like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom