• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
Did you see how close Ridley was to the end? When I voted for him, he was like the 7th person left. I was rather suprised.
I just found this thread, but that is surprising to a point. 7 left is a lot. I'm sure some people are saving their one vote for him until later. I would assume him to be in the game over anyone else left in the list.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
My internet connection is being very sketchy at the moment, which is not good for updates. I'll begin Round 10 once it settles back down, but don't worry, we still have 4 hours until the Dojo update, so be patient.

Besides, I kind of want the voting to settle down, as it's getting a little voracious at this point! I would like newer voters to get the chance to view this game and vote, rather than have it dominated by the same posters who are voting within the same short time interval and capitalizing on predictable rounds.

I apologize for the delay, and I hope you understand.

raul

Smash Lord
My internet connection is being very sketchy at the moment, which is not good for updates. I'll begin Round 10 once it settles back down, but don't worry, we still have 4 hours until the Dojo update, so be patient.

Besides, I kind of want the voting to settle down, as it's getting a little voracious at this point! I would like newer voters to get the chance to view this game and vote, rather than have it dominated by the same posters who are voting within the same short time interval and capitalizing on predictable rounds.

I apologize for the delay, and I hope you understand.
Its cool with me. I need a break to some **** for class and such.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bowser Jr. has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 10 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Glad to see this back up :) I need to see how this round moves so I can think of a plan.

*wishes he had saved his Micaiah vote*

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Glad to see this back up :) I need to see how this round moves so I can think of a plan.

*wishes he had saved his Micaiah vote*
As promised. :)

And the game is moving at a much more manageable rate too. It's not longer an absolute frenzy!

Those "lightning rounds" were exhausting.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Limit, may I suggest this being the last round for tonight? Many people will be going to sleep and it would stink for them to miss it.

You could perhaps post a time in which this will continue tomorrow if you decide this is the last round for today?

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Limit, may I suggest this being the last round for tonight? Many people will be going to sleep and it would stink for them to miss it.

You could perhaps post a time in which this will continue tomorrow if you decide this is the last round for today?
This will indeed be the last round tonight. I'm hoping it will end before the update so everyone can go to sleep.

The next round will begin sometime after noon EST tomorrow, I'm guessing.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 10 (as of this post)

Remaining
Black Knight
Claus
Falco
Ganondorf
Krystal
Lucario
Luigi
Marth
Mewtwo
Micaiah
Midna
Mr. Game & Watch
Ridley

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
This will indeed be the last round tonight. I'm hoping it will end before the update so everyone can go to sleep.

The next round will begin sometime after noon EST tomorrow, I'm guessing.
Okay, thanks. And at this rate, it looks like it will definitely end before the update :laugh:.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Lord Marth for the win.
My records show that you have already voted for Marth this game. Please re-vote.

Current Standings: Round 10 (as of this post)

Remaining
Black Knight
Claus
Falco
Ganondorf
Krystal
Lucario
Marth
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I missed voting last round, it went by so fast. I'll pay close attention for this one and hold my vote till the right time.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I missed voting last round, it went by so fast. I'll pay close attention for this one and hold my vote till the right time.
I agree, I'll try to avoid rounds such as those in the future by staggering the Round starting times, as that's what I designed their purpose for.

It's just that I got caught up in the game and as long as people are having fun, I wanted to keep it all going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom