• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
137. u put on a dress and thought u'd combo ur teacher by spinning around really fast
138. u and ur best friend got hammers and tried to freeze people in mid air
139. u tried to send the bad man really far away by takin a nap
140. u spent ur college tuition on money matches

Cold_Trax

Smash Cadet
Two policemen walk into a bar and one was thirsty and one was not. They both asked for a cup of cold water and ice. However both cups were filled with poison. The thirsty one finished before his friend. His friend takes his time. After they left and the next day the one that was not thirsty dies. How is this possible?

Clues:
one thirsty, one not
both cups poisoned
one not thirsty dies

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Something to do with condensation. Perhaps the glasses were coated with poison. The cup with ice condensed water around it, melting the poison coat, and allowed the poiso to seep into his skin.

Volrec

Smash Lord
No one needs you guys. *folds arms*

Anywhoo, let me come up with a riddle...
A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?
The answer is hilarious.

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
I have 4 answers I can think of...

He said he could "STAY" underwater I'm guessing so he just stands there in the water for ten minutes?
or
He stayed under a water bottle for ten minutes?
or
He said under the word "WATER" for 10 minutes
or
He was after water in the alphbet?

TheLegend

Smash Ace
The wizard realized that David Blane would try and beat his record.. then the kid usmasked himself, and showed that he was really... CHUCK NORRIS. The wizard then proceeded to just give his money to "the kid" seeing as he was Chuck Norris.. David Blane died shortly afterwards of drowning <(^_^)b

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
YAY... 68 stories in large building (RYOT TOWER)collapsed, however, someone on the 67th floor survived, how could this be? ( I just made this up so I think it might be easy, I made up the building name)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I used to love watching that cartoon.

That's my Horse!

*Punches WaterTail right in the face with steel brass knuckles knocking him/her out for a whole year*

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
There was a huge wierd monster running around the city. His name was Illicapitus (made it up) . So the scientists say you need to poke out all of his eyes. They immediately poked out his eyes and he died. Then a new monster came out of it....

How many eyes did Illicapitus have?

What was the name of the new monster?

Sandy

Smash Champion
I got some:

Mike Peters was surprised to see his window slide open and was positively shocked when he saw two strangers climb inside. What transpired next could only be described as a despicable act of thievery. Mike watched with rapt fascination as the two thieves systematically began to remove the priceless Persian carpets, artwork, and jewelry. Having stripped the room, the thieves climbed back out the window. Incredibly, Mike went back to what he had been doing before the thieves arrived and soon he'd forgotten about the entire incident. Why wouldn't Mike, who was in perfect health, have tried to stop the thieves or at the very least call the police after they had left?

A black dog stands in the middle of an intersection in a town painted black. None of the street lights are working due to a power failure caused by a local storm. A car with two broken headlights drives towards the dog but turns in time to avoid hitting him. How could the driver have seen the dog in time?

Professor Herring just returned from a six month vacation in the Middle East. In one of the lectures she gave, she said the highlight of the trip was seeing many of the ancient artifacts first hand. She made mention of having seen several mummies and tapestries dating as far back as 200 B.C. She claimed to have seen coins dated 46 B.C., and weapons made of metal from approximately 500 B.C. What is wrong with Professor Herring's claim?

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
the second one: It was daytime or someone else had headlights on and it shined on the dog

the third one: Weapons of metal weren't made in 500 B.C.?

Sandy

Smash Champion
the second one: It was daytime

the third one: Weapons of metal weren't made in 500 B.C.?
1st one is correct! Answer to 3rd riddle:
Her claims should not be believed, since coins were never dated "B.C."

And here's another. Try to figure out the answer to my 2nd riddle.

In 1843, in North Carolina, two sisters married two brothers and they all lived under the same roof. From there, things went bad. Although the two brothers were considered inseparable, the two sisters began to quarrel to such a degree they had to move to separate houses. The two brothers weren't overly pleased with the separate house situation and as a result they quite often couldn't be bothered going home. Neither brother concealed the fact that if he stayed out all night, it was a good bet he spent the night in another woman's bed. Although both sisters were hot tempered and jealous, for some reason they must have put up with their husbands' sleeping around since they never divorced and each bore several children. What could account for these two headstrong sisters turning a blind eye to their husbands' indiscretions?

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
hmm...
Is it because whenever the two brothers went out all night they stayed at they're old house. Seeing as how the first original house had two beds(One for each couple) they would be sleeping in another woman's bed being they're wifes sister's bed. The brothers were inserperable so they spent the night together in the old house and slept in each others old beds.
I think...

Sporkman

Smash Ace
ReReserved Post.
EDIT:

Frank Fly said:
Mike Peters was surprised to see his window slide open and was positively shocked when he saw two strangers climb inside. What transpired next could only be described as a despicable act of thievery. Mike watched with rapt fascination as the two thieves systematically began to remove the priceless Persian carpets, artwork, and jewelry. Having stripped the room, the thieves climbed back out the window. Incredibly, Mike went back to what he had been doing before the thieves arrived and soon he'd forgotten about the entire incident. Why wouldn't Mike, who was in perfect health, have tried to stop the thieves or at the very least call the police after they had left?
The Two men were Repos and were taking items to eliminate some serious debt. However, I am irked as to why they would enter through ol' Mikey's window as opposed to bashing down what I presume must be a locked door. That or something involving a greedy ex-wife and divorce.

Frank Fly said:
In 1843, in North Carolina, two sisters married two brothers and they all lived under the same roof. From there, things went bad. Although the two brothers were considered inseparable, the two sisters began to quarrel to such a degree they had to move to separate houses. The two brothers weren't overly pleased with the separate house situation and as a result they quite often couldn't be bothered going home. Neither brother concealed the fact that if he stayed out all night, it was a good bet he spent the night in another woman's bed. Although both sisters were hot tempered and jealous, for some reason they must have put up with their husbands' sleeping around since they never divorced and each bore several children. What could account for these two headstrong sisters turning a blind eye to their husbands' indiscretions?
The two brothers are siamese, or conjoined (**** my lapse in spelling, sp?), twins. With this in mind, when the misses move to seperate houses it means one cannot be home at night, at least during sleep time. If one brother is sleeping, and lets leave it there, with his wife, the other one is too, thus sleeping in another woman's bed. The ladies don't care because they can quite plainly see the brothers are siamese twins. They are considered inseperable because a Marth Fsmash can quickly change all that.

I have no riddles for you.

Sandy

Smash Champion
hmm...
Is it because whenever the two brothers went out all night they stayed at they're old house. Seeing as how the first original house had two beds(One for each couple) they would be sleeping in another woman's bed being they're wifes sister's bed. The brothers were inserperable so they spent the night together in the old house and slept in each others old beds.
I think...
They were Siamese twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom