• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

säpo.

Smash Apprentice
88: when you eat this kind of mushroom and think you'll grow stronger... poor guy...

(If you don't know, it's a poisonous fly agaric)

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
89) You attack your one-armed father at a tournament because he asks you to leave it, which enetually leads to your arrest and Hoefler throwing you out of the building.

lolz Kochiha.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
WOOO! The Wii came out! I haven't gotten one yet, but I'll soon start up again here. I'll get the results as soon as possible. Plus, I like Armygeddon bombs description.

What!? they STILL haven't fixed that sig glitch!?

elev135

Smash Cadet
90) you start saying your cat has 9 stocks
91) you think that when you get stuck between two walls and a link pressing a repeditely is a glich (real story, not me my friend)
92) when you call ppl B wh**es because they use bombs and the boomerang (my friend again)
93) when you think downthrust is overpowered and unavoidable (ok this post is oficcually about my friend XD)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote=Frozen Sorry, Kirby never said all mafia are dead. Marsh brings better arguments to the table as well. All U say "he inactive" (prays)
ROFL! You're kidding right? You think Marshigio brings has better arguments do you? That's embaressing, his entire post is garbage. Though the game may be over, lets have a look shall we?

The reason why I wasn't posting as much is simple: I don't visit this website nearly as much as I used. You saw that in the Fire Emblem Mafia and I was town in that game, to tell you the truth I'm surprised I'm still alive since before today I haven't been on in a week. Before you said that my last post was a vote on Camo-man, but you were the one who suggested voted on him in the first place. Right after that post Eorlingas, a mafia man voted on him, but it's not a coincedence since you're the last one we need to kill. It seemed like you found some good evidence, but I was wrong, you were just trying to win the game for yourself, since I know I'm not the independent.
Are you honestly trying to argue that the person who had initial suspicions on some and REASONS for them is more scummy than the person who randomly hops in after doing literally nothing for quite awhile to throw the HAMMER VOTE on someone? That's completely absurd, one of the WORST arguments I've ever heard. Let's see what else you have to say.

After a night of very little sleep and very much hiding in the corner being so stressed and delirious you think you have a shotgun when you are really clutching the arm of someone less fortunate than you, you realize that the sun is up. Sadly, one of you is not.

Eorlingas has been turned into a large bloody pulp, and has many tire tracks all over his body. After searching his restauarnt, you are relieved to find that he was McDonalds, Mafia Roleblocker. However, you still sense that there is some type of evil remaining. The game hasnt ended yet.

It is now Day 6. With 3 alive, its 2 to lynch.
Kirbyphreak cleary implies that the mafia are all dead, but the game is still running because of another "type of evil." Let me guess, you missed this too as a result of your flagrant inactivity? Oh an since when are mafia games guaranteed to be over once all the mafia are dead? Obviously if other "types of evil" i.e. independants, cults, etc. are still alive, the game is going to continue. You have no idea what you're talking about. Moving on.

Marshigio said:
This means nothing. You just said yourself that they couldn't differentiate(SP?) a town from an independent, so it's just be a blind guess, probably because I wasn't so active.
I said that the mafia cannot directly separate the independants from the townies. There are many different ways that the mafia could find out who is and isn't independant whether it be in the form of various night abilities or it be a result of drawing conclusions based on a player's in game actions. Your final statement clearly contradicts itself; You say they made a blind guess, but then gave a reason for it? o_O That doen't make any sense, last time I check blind guesses were....well....just that. Blind, random, unfounded GUESSES. If they decided to vote for you because you were inactive, that's a reason, so it obviously wasn't a blind guess. As I've stated earlier, your lack of contribution to the game could easily be characteristic of someone who didn't want to draw attention to himself, especially after having a nameclaim earlier in the game. Once again, a trash argument.

Marshigio said:
Blah blah blah, everyone is afraid of independants, not just mafia. While the above is true, it doesn't matter since I'm the independant.
>_< You completely missed the point. Obviously everyone is afraid of independants, but I was saying that the mafia are substantially more afraid of them, because they are so few in comparison to the town, and one lucky nightkill from an independant can deal a huge blow to the mafia. Gee whiz, it's nice to know that read for understanding.[/sarcasm] :ohwell: Oh and what's that all about at the end there? You're the independant huh? Wow, you'd think Ronike might've noticed that? Freudian slip much? This is honestly quite pathetic.

Marshigio said:
The way I see it, the way the mafia kept trying to kill me supports the fact that they're trying to get rid of the last of the townies, instead of making me seem independant.
You don't break your chain of moronic arguments for a second do you? You stated that the mafia have been trying to kill you for awhile. If this is the case, how the reason for that possibly be "because they wanted to get rid of the rest of the townies"? :confused: Your logic confounds me. The only reason the mafia would be so adamant about killing someone is if they felt directly threatened by him. Nice try, but that doesn't make you seem more town at all. Oh and didn't you stress earlier, the fact that the mafia can't tell the difference between independants and townies? If this is the case, then according to your logic, the mafia would try to kill you just like any other townie, because they wouldn't be able to tell that you WEREN'T town, according to you. Yay for flip flopping... >_>

So yeah, congrats town on your win, although I'm very dissapointed in you Ronike, I thought you were a better player than that. Hammering me without even giving me a chance to respond? It almost seems illegitimate to me. But hey, I hope you all feel accomplished with your fluke win.

Ronike

Smash Ace
So yeah, congrats town on your win, although I'm very dissapointed in you Ronike, I thought you were a better player than that. Hammering me without even giving me a chance to respond? It almost seems illegitimate to me. But hey, I hope you all feel accomplished with your fluke win.
WTF? What does this mean? I'm sorry, I was did that very late that night. If its not too late... unvote:frozen Explain confusing posts...

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh it's nice to know you care enough about a mafia game to actually be more than half-conscious when you make A GAME ENDING POST. >_< Yeah, game's over, its generally a rule that once lynch has been achieved it can't be undone. Fortunately for you, you guys won, I'm unhappy because I really thought I was gonna win as independant, and Marshigio had nothing going for him. But hey what can I do. :ohwell:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
ROFL! You're kidding right? You think Marshigio brings has better arguments do you? That's embaressing, his entire post is garbage. Though the game may be over, lets have a look shall we?

Are you honestly trying to argue that the person who had initial suspicions on some and REASONS for them is more scummy than the person who randomly hops in after doing literally nothing for quite awhile to throw the HAMMER VOTE on someone? That's completely absurd, one of the WORST arguments I've ever heard. Let's see what else you have to say.

Where? I'll tell you where. In this post: Kirbyphreak cleary implies that the mafia are all dead, but the game is still running because of another "type of evil." Let me guess, you missed this too as a result of your flagrant inactivity? Oh an since when are mafia games guaranteed to be over once all the mafia are dead? Obviously if other "types of evil" i.e. independants, cults, etc. are still alive, the game is going to continue. You have no idea what you're talking about. Moving on.

I said that the mafia cannot directly separate the independants from the townies. There are many different ways that the mafia could find out who is and isn't independant whether it be in the form of various night abilities or it be a result of drawing conclusions based on a player's in game actions. Your final statement clearly contradicts itself; You say they made a blind guess, but then gave a reason for it? o_O That doen't make any sense, last time I check blind guesses were....well....just that. Blind, random, unfounded GUESSES. If they decided to vote for you because you were inactive, that's a reason, so it obviously wasn't a blind guess. As I've stated earlier, your lack of contribution to the game could easily be characteristic of someone who didn't want to draw attention to himself, especially after having a nameclaim earlier in the game. Once again, a trash argument.

>_< You completely missed the point. Obviously everyone is afraid of independants, but I was saying that the mafia are substantially more afraid of them, because they are so few in comparison to the town, and one lucky nightkill from an independant can deal a huge blow to the mafia. Gee whiz, it's nice to know that read for understanding.[/sarcasm] :ohwell: Oh and what's that all about at the end there? You're the independant huh? Wow, you'd think Ronike might've noticed that? Freudian slip much? This is honestly quite pathetic.

You don't break your chain of moronic arguments for a second do you? You stated that the mafia have been trying to kill you for awhile. If this is the case, how the reason for that possibly be "because they wanted to get rid of the rest of the townies"? :confused: Your logic confounds me. The only reason the mafia would be so adamant about killing someone is if they felt directly threatened by him. Nice try, but that doesn't make you seem more town at all. Oh and didn't you stress earlier, the fact that the mafia can't tell the difference between independants and townies? If this is the case, then according to your logic, the mafia would try to kill you just like any other townie, because they wouldn't be able to tell that you WEREN'T town, according to you. Yay for flip flopping... >_>

I do, and good game.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Argh! Come declare our victory Kirby! Please... More reasons: Misinfo: No more mafia when not said, Marsh put final vote when it was me.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
lol, yay town!

I was gonna kill you frozen, if I lived past the time where you voted me off without letting me reply. You would have been vigged.

(Reason: You don't live this long unless you = scum or independant, or got dodging role.)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
More reasons: Misinfo: No more mafia when not said, Marsh put final vote when it was me.
Uhhhhhh....wtf? o_O What are you trying to say, that makes absolutely no sense at all.

Oh an camo-man, I didn't hammer you. That was marshigio as I've stated like 5 times in the past page. Also, the reasons I lived so long in this game is partially due to the fact that I was able to activate my night protection ability a few times. Kirby will probably tell you guys all about it when he ends the game and such.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Uhhhhhh....wtf? o_O What are you trying to say, that makes absolutely no sense at all.

Oh an camo-man, I didn't hammer you. That was marshigio as I've stated like 5 times in the past page. Also, the reasons I lived so long in this game is partially due to the fact that I was able to activate my night protection ability a few times. Kirby will probably tell you guys all about it when he ends the game and such.
And you were protected N1.

<_<

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sorry frozen, but I have a 25 word limit. Dont want to jeapordoize victory by breaking it. Ill explain after games over

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I maybe could have helped more if it wasn't for Kujirudo...
But good job Ronike and Marshigio! A win for the town, however close.
I had fun playing though I didn't really gather much info.. I didn't expect that there were that many different abilities. But I'm looking forward to playing in another Mafia game soon and hopefully I will improve.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about the wait, my computer died and Im having to post from my Wii. AHEM.

Ronike and frozenflame751 are standing around, when Marshigio wakes up from his nap. "Hey Ronike, want to kill frozenflame?" "Meh, whatever." So they tie up frozenflame751 and smacked him with spatulas until he died. Luckily, he was Sonic Drivethrough, SK! Town Wins! Congrats for lynching your first scum!(finally....)

Mod Notes and PMs coming up

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
RONIKE/GOTMINK-----You are Chik-Fil-A, in my opinion the best place to grab food if you need it fast. Apparently, everyone else thinks so too, because the lines at your place are HUGE! Given this, you have learned to speak quickly, and are now unable to say coherent strings of sentences longer than 25 words. If any post of yours has more than 25 words, you will be modkilled. Also, in the interest of politeness, you have learned NEVER to speak twice in a row. If you double-post, you will be modkilled. You win when all the anti-town shops have been closed.

NOTES: wow, i really screwed this one up. I dont even want to talk about it. I also just finished modding a mafia game on another site, with the same role list minus this one. Because of that, I totally forgot to check for going over the limit. Oh well.

SKYLINK/ AGENTLI-----You are Godfather’s Pizza. Take a guess what your role is. You’re the Godfather of the mafia, of course. As such, you will appear innocent to any cop investigations. Your compatriots are SideEffect001 and tails3535. You are in charge of sending in who to kill each night, and which of your awesome troop commits the dastardly deed. You win when your mafia is 50% or more of the town.

MOD NOTES: Apparently, agentli and skylink are the only people who know how to send a mafia kill. I got a "kill frozenflame" Night 1, but he was protected by thedocsalive. then NOTHING MORE until Eorlingas came in.

CAMO-MAN-----You are Dairy Queen, delicious ice cream place. Those Blizzards truly are heavenly. But if you eat them too fast (and how can you not?) you get BRAIN FREEZE! In this game, its so bad, it kills you. Yup. So, one night in the game you can throw one of those Blizzards at someone, and they will be dead on the spot. You win when all the anti-town stores have been closed.

MOD NOTES: I was surprised this never got used. camo-man lived for quite a long time. If you guys had let him live and directed his kill, he could have been pretty helpful to the town . But, town won anyway so it doesnt really matter.

THEDOCSALIVE-----You are Subway, the place to go if you want to eat fresh! All the other chains serve greasy, fatty foods, but your sandwiches are healthy and delicious. Therefore, you can serve someone a sandwich every night, and they will be so healthy, that their immune system will be able to stop anything, and they can’t die. Unless, of course, more than one person attacks. Then, even your subs can’t help. You win when all the anti-town resturaunts have been closed.

MOD NOTES: Just want to say, frozenflame is the master of killing off good town roles.

More later, right now I have to go.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Wow, so you all were right about the Mafia neglecting to send any kills... I totally overestimated their intelligence. And props to frozenflame for killing the Godfather first night.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
DIAMONDFALCON-----You are Sbarro, that place with the gigantic slices of pizza! I saw one guy order 3 slices once, and it took him an hour to eat them all. Hopefully, the same thing will apply here. While your target is eating, your can sneak into their resturaunt and look for incriminating clues! You win when all the anti-town stores have been shut down.

MOD NOTES: DF played his role well, but was very unlucky in terms of investigating scum.

TAILS3535-----You are KFC, and you have plenty of fatty chicken to go around! Your chicken is so unhealthy, that no one likes your food anymore. The only way for you to get back in business is to get rid of the other stores, so you have joined the mafia! Your partners are agentli and SideEffect001. Apparently, they’re too dumb to do any research, but you have found that there is no Steak Escape here, so it’s a great claim for the mafia to use if necessary. You win when the mafia is 50% or more of the town.

MOD NOTES: I thought that this would be a useful role for the scum, but early on I realized that there wasnt enough of a connection between the scum names to make a difference.

FROZENFLAME751-----You are Sonic Drive-through. Wait a second…..Sonic isn’t in any food courts! Hmmm…well, looks like you’ll have to shut down the food court so they come to you! You may submit 1 name a night to hit with a car, killing them. Also, if you are in the first half of votes on the lynched person, or no lynch, no one will be paying attention to you, and you will be able to escape quickly without being noticed. If that happens, you will be unnightkillable that night. If you are not on the lynching vote or in the last half of votes, you will be too close to the front to escape easily. You win if the only remaining person is you, or if it is you and 1 other.

MOD NOTES: Frozenflame did a great job of this role, and got some luck as well. He was targetted to be NK'd 3 times, but was protected once, used his night ability once, and his killer got roleblocked once.

EORLINGAS/SIDEEFFECT001-----You are McDonalds, but you’re not lovin’ it. This health food craze is causing everyone to go to the other stores, leaving you with nothing! The only way for you to stay alive was to side with the mafia! Your cohorts are agentli and tails3535. Each night, you can sneak someone a “delicious” Filet-O-Fish. This will make them so sick, they can’t even move the rest of the night, effectively blocking their night action. You win when the mafia is 50% or more of the town.

MOD NOTES: Eorlingas did really good, but got stuck in an awful position by the earlier scum. They never sent in NKs or roleblocks, and were established as scummy early on.

ZMAN-----You are Cinnabon, serving customers delicious sticky buns! They’re so sticky, in fact, if you get a big enough pile you could trap someone! Each night you can go trap a person of your choice in delicious icing. The next morning, they will be so immobilized, they can’t move to help lynch a person. This stops them from being able to vote. You win when all the anti-town resturaunts have been shut down.

MOD NOTES: The only thingI have to say about this role is that we should be glad ZMan got this role and not a useful one.

MARSHIGIO-----You are Pizza Hut, the best pizza place in town! Watch out though, that sauce burns! Every night, you can throw a pizza at one person. When it lands on them, they will have to spend the night tending to their burns. They can’t use their night abilities that night. You win when all the anti-towns shops have been shut down.

MOD NOTES: Marshigio often didnt send in his blocks, and didnt really post much. Im very surprised that he stayed alive the whole game.

BAHAMUT-----You are Ming Tree, the place to go for delicious Chinese food! You are willing to do anything to stop the mafia, no matter how dangerous. Each night, you may sneak out and plant a fortune cookie in a place of your choice. Submit to me a player’s name and a 15-word message to put in the cookie, and they will find it the next morning. You win when all the anti-town stores have gone out of business.

MOD NOTES: This was my favorite role of the game, but Bahamut died early on and was roleblocked N1, so it never got used. sad...

KUJIRUDO-----You are Starbucks, coffee house extraordinaire. As a barista, you are used to dealing with the burning of hot coffee, but other people aren’t! Once in the game, you can throw hot coffee at a person, killing them instantly. This can only be done during the day, and will end the day. This is activated by posting in-thread Kill:?????. You win when all the anti-town restaurants have gone out of business.

MOD NOTES: Kujirudo couldnt kill himself, just so you know. Too bad he had to get modkilled.

LANCE87/COMMONYOSHI-----You are Orange Julius, the place that no one likes that still manages to make money! What even do they sell at your place? I dunno…anyway, you’ve always found a way to stay alive. If that means siding with the mafia, then you’ll do it! You win as long as you are alive when the game ends, no matter who wins. Even if you die in the endgame, that’s fine. You are not a mafia member though, so you don’t count towards their numbers.

MOD NOTES: This was another role i really liked that died early. It could have made a big difference later on, but oh well.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NIGHT 1
FrozenFlame kills agentli
Diamond Falcon investigates ZMan(innocent)
SideEffect blocks Bahamut
Thedocsalive protects frozenflame
camo-man does nothing
ZMan vblocks Bahamut
Bahamut sends frozenflame “SideEffect001 is extremely suspicious. So is agentli. Betray my identity and I'll ban you. (j/k)”
Skylink sends SideEffect001 to kill frozenflame
Marshigio blocks GotMink

NIGHT 2
Frozenflame kills thedocsalive
Diamond Falcon searches commonyoshi(innocent)
Thedocsalive protects frozenflame
Camo-man kills no one
Everyone else misses deadline

NIGHT 3
Frozenflame runs over lance87
DF searches Kujirudo

NIGHT 4
DF searches camo
Frozen kills eorlingas
Eorlingas kills DF, blocks frozen
marshigio does nothing

NIGHT 5
Marshigio does nothing
Frozen kills eorlingas
Eorlingas kills frozen(unsuccessful) blocks marshigio

I think the mafia could have won this game, were it not for tails and SideEffects lack of posting and night actions. The town was very lucky that frozenflame took out lots of independants and mafia, and that he was lynched day 5. Altogether, I think the game went fairly well. I would like to know the mafia's conversations, if there were any.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think you messed up. You had frozen killing me twice.

Anyways, good game. Especially Frozenflame. I had a feeling he was the one driving over people (since Kirbyphreak told me it wasn't the mafia), but I didn't want to publicly attack him, since I was already suspicious and everyone liked Frozen. I wish I killed him earlier.

Anyways, if I did kill Frozen, then I would have been 50% of the vote, and immediately vote for Marshigo, saying that he had to be independant, because he helps no one and never posts. I think it would have succeeded.

Also, I am upset that Frozenflame lost. It was a fluke.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyways, if I did kill Frozen, then I would have been 50% of the vote, and immediately vote for Marshigo, saying that he had to be independant, because he helps no one and never posts. I think it would have succeeded.
I was thinking the same thing, except it clearly didn't work. I made very similar arguments to what you just said you would have done.

Eorlingas said:
Also, I am upset that Frozenflame lost. It was a fluke.
I'm glad I'm not alone. :)

Ronike

Smash Ace
I love when my intelligence gets bashed! Why isn't it possible that I figured it out? Frozen was basing his arguments more on guesses than not and saying that Marsh was inactive, which I consider a bad reason unless they remain inactive under pressure. And plus you kept saying that Marsh put the hammer on Camo as an argument when it was me and Ear said so and I pointed it out to you several times.

john g

Smash Cadet
laverton-&gt;melbourne-&gt;victoria-&gt;australia
what is the word that i am thinking about? here are the clues:
1. what is a man with many dangerous secrets.
2. what is this letter from the middle to the middle to the end.
3. what is the sound you make when you search for a word.
now string these words together to make the answer.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love when my intelligence gets bashed! Why isn't it possible that I figured it out? Frozen was basing his arguments more on guesses than not and saying that Marsh was inactive, which I consider a bad reason unless they remain inactive under pressure. And plus you kept saying that Marsh put the hammer on Camo as an argument when it was me and Ear said so and I pointed it out to you several times.
Ok, first of all, WHAT ELSE COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY USED TO ARGUE AGAINST MARSHIGIO?! He barely posted anything which is WHY I only had so many points against him. Are you trying to tell me I should've just said "Oh gee whiz marshigio is inactive so there is nothing against him in this thread. He clearly can't be guilty then."?! Thats why lurking is so scummy, it makes it nearly impossible for people to make a case against you because there is nothing in the thread to use for support. You're making it sound like you support lurkers.

Also, I don't ever recall you telling me that you and eorlingas put the hammer on Camo-man. Find me the several posts that you told me this and then maybe I'll beleive you actually "figured it out."

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Even though I wasn't in this game I actually followed it. I gotta say I like the way frozenflame plays these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom