• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaco

The Terminator
I would give him 100 bucks and a leather coat and rent him a hotel for a week.
Also just a reminder not to post your post with your signature

85.When you attatch a high voltage strobe light and try execute multiple JC shines on your friend but you wind up giving your friend a major seizure from the light fashes which cause him to fall down very hard and hit his head,putting him in a coma for 65 years.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Frozen, Id like defend yourself. mafia members seem to want me to vote for Marsh. realized drive up rule shot down we all have driveups

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
You want me to defend myself? For what? You want me to go back and list all the reasons why I'm town? I think this should be a pretty clear choice. But anyway, I've clearly beeen infinitely more helpful in this game than Marshigio has been. For one thing I was the first supporter of the name claim. I've just been much more helpful in this game as a whole. Remember how inactive the mafia was? Now look at Marshigio, as I said earlier, he hasn't done anything for three pages, except place the hammer on camo-man. That just screams lurking anti-town player IMO. Based on what I've seen from anti-town player's this game, Marshigio is undoubtedly the lingering independant.

Ronike

Smash Ace
True, post before 10 pm tommorow and Ill lynch him if he hasnt shown up to defend himself.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
This was my first game that i made to the end... i had a lot of fun! Hope you guys join my mafia game -> CSI it will be a mind bender and lots of fun!!!
Sounds good, I'll try to be more active in that game than I was in this though :p .

Good game everyone!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Vote:Frozenflame751

I know I haven't been on much or contributed to the game that much, but that doesn't change my role of being town.

Frozenflame is always going to contribute a lot to the game, but sometimes he's just messing with your head as he is now trying to get you to vote for me.

The fate of the worldgame is in your hands, and as you've said, the MAFIA guys have been telling you to vote for me, which means you need to vote for the other person left standing. You know what to do.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know I haven't been on much or contributed to the game that much, but that doesn't change my role of being town.
Sure, not contributing doesn't eliminate the possibilty that you are town, but it certainly doesn't support the idea. It's a very basic concept: townies have no idea who is who, therefore they must strive to obtain as much information as they can through day discussion. Independants/Mafia know everything they need to know. All they're focused on is keeping attention away from themselves and slowly whittling away at the town. I think it's pretty clear which category you fall into.
Marshigio said:
]The fate of the worldgame is in your hands, and as you've said, the MAFIA guys have been telling you to vote for me, which means you need to vote for the other person left standing. You know what to do.
So what if the mafia have been pushing for your lynch? First of all, there is no way the Mafia can differentiate a town player from an independant so just because the mafia wanted you dead doesn't mean a thing. It may have cleared you of being mafia, but it is impossible for you to be mafia because they are all dead; Kirbyphreak himself said so. Furthermore, since you are an independant you probably have some very nice abilities to keep the game fairly balanced. You say that the mafia was constantly pushing to get you lynched; perhaps this was a result of them discovering somehow that you were independant, and they realized that you were a direct threat to their survival due to the fact that you probably possessed some very devasting powers. By eliminating powerhouse independants, the mafia more or less makes the only threat to its survival day lynchs, which they have the ability to monitor and possibly prevent. Above all else, mafia players fear people who can nightkill, which usually consist of vigilantes and independants, because the mafia has such a small population in comparison to the town, one random lucky nightkill can put them at a huge disadvatage. The way I see it, the way the mafia kept trying to kill you supports the fact that you are independant, instead of making you seem more town.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Sure, not contributing doesn't eliminate the possibilty that you are town, but it certainly doesn't support the idea. It's a very basic concept: townies have no idea who is who, therefore they must strive to obtain as much information as they can through day discussion. Independants/Mafia know everything they need to know. All they're focused on is keeping attention away from themselves and slowly whittling away at the town. I think it's pretty clear which category you fall into.
The reason why I wasn't posting as much is simple: I don't visit this website nearly as much as I used. You saw that in the Fire Emblem Mafia and I was town in that game, to tell you the truth I'm surprised I'm still alive since before today I haven't been on in a week. Before you said that my last post was a vote on Camo-man, but you were the one who suggested voted on him in the first place. Right after that post Eorlingas, a mafia man voted on him, but it's not a coincedence since you're the last one we need to kill. It seemed like you found some good evidence, but I was wrong, you were just trying to win the game for yourself, since I know I'm not the independent.

So what if the mafia have been pushing for your lynch? First of all, there is no way the Mafia can differentiate a town player from an independant so just because the mafia wanted you dead doesn't mean a thing. It may have cleared you of being mafia, but it is impossible for you to be mafia because they are all dead; Kirbyphreak himself said so.
Where was this? If that was true, this game would be over.

You say that the mafia was constantly pushing to get you lynched; perhaps this was a result of them discovering somehow that you were independant
This means nothing. You just said yourself that they couldn't differentiate(SP?) a town from an independent, so it's just be a blind guess, probably because I wasn't so active.

, and they realized that you were a direct threat to their survival due to the fact that you probably possessed some very devasting powers. By eliminating powerhouse independants, the mafia more or less makes the only threat to its survival day lynchs, which they have the ability to monitor and possibly prevent. Above all else, mafia players fear people who can nightkill, which usually consist of vigilantes and independants, because the mafia has such a small population in comparison to the town, one random lucky nightkill can put them at a huge disadvatage.
Blah blah blah, everyone is afraid of independants, not just mafia. While the above is true, it doesn't matter since I'm the independant.

The way I see it, the way the mafia kept trying to kill you supports the fact that you are independant, instead of making you seem more town.
The way I see it, the way the mafia kept trying to kill me supports the fact that they're trying to get rid of the last of the townies, instead of making me seem independant.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Vote=Frozen Sorry, Kirby never said all mafia are dead. Marsh brings better arguments to the table as well. All U say "he inactive" (prays)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom