• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

säpo.

Smash Apprentice
Akvosoo: Slang for a man, possibly Brian Peppers, who swin in the north pole pool together with a variety of species, Portuguese Manowar for example.

Fahtaflessc

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
another bump, maybe camo will finally see this and respond

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
You can starve until you are skinny enough to fit through...
Are you saying there's another choice, because you said there was no food in the first place. So would be nothing to eat.

Edit: I would say only build up arm strength, so the muscle doesn't take up too much extra room and you could climb the vine.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
You are a clever thief who robs many people. One day, the king captures you, but since he respects your skill, he lets you choose how you wish to die. What do you choose? (remember, you are clever!)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Just to put it away Vote:Camo-man

Things are going to be tense if this isn't the last one.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
That's four votes on Camo, and we only needed three. He's dead. And this game is probably now over.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You are a clever thief who robs many people. One day, the king captures you, but since he respects your skill, he lets you choose how you wish to die. What do you choose? (remember, you are clever!)
To die of old age

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Vote Count

camo-man(4)-Eorlingas, frozenflame751, Ronike, Marshigio

Not Voting(1)-camo-man

After a fairly short day of little discussion, you decide that Camo-man must be a scumball. You all grab plastic knives and begin stabbing him to death. However, after he is just a large pile of blood and intestines, you realize that he was merely Dairy Queen, 1-shot Vigilante. With that sad ending to the day, the 4 of you remaining all fall into a nervous sleep.

NIGHT. NO POSTING. SEND ACTIONS.

snowy1230

Smash Rookie
NOTE: I'M JUST HELPING CAMO-MAN

his internet is basically down, so he asked me to post for him. his exact words are

"ZMan was smited to the ground. camo-man says that his smashboards is DOWN, so he can't even get on to respond to your PM, Bahamut!!! It is now DAY 9, and there will be no vote count probably" - camo-man

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Now I'm posting from school, which I'm not supposed to do, but... yea. >_>

Day 8

ZMan was killed and that's it. 3 to lynch. No vote count from me for a bit... I'll be asking snowy to help me out. And the 100km winds knocked my Internet DOWN! It's freakin DOWN! I can't do a thing, even respond to PMs.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok we're still playing here? After 5 mafia down I was hoping this thing would be over. Well, if anyone the next person I'm suspicious of would have to be Bahamut. He really hasn't been doing much until endgame, which kind of sends off signal flares for me. Lurking until his unused killing abilities can wreak havoc when the town population is low perhaps? Anyway, I think he's our best choice, and I sure hope that he's the last anti-town player.

Vote: Bahamut

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Awesome, PERFECT TIMING!!! I agree with frozenflame as I am the one who truly knows and has discovered what bahamut really is!

This vote will end the game (hopefully) as my vote will smite bahamut!!!

VOTE: BAHAMUT

camo-man

Smash Cadet
>_>

Since most of you are in FE mafia, you should have known that my smashboards was down... So evil. Killing me when I can't even respond.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:
Bahamut - 3
frozenflame751, ligolski, Anonymous

Using her super princess powers, ligolski grabs her sword and hacks the evil Bahamut to pieces. Bahamut was Lyon, clueless independant.

End of Game. TOWN WINS!

ligolski was the heroic Princess Elincia, royal rule-breaker.
frozenflame was Innes, archer.
Marshigio was Lyn, ingenious tactical switcher.

If you want roles, tell me. Otherwise, I'm too lazy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom