• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
After another night of sleep, you awake, hoping another mafioso will be dead. The only person you see that is dead is DiamondFalcon with all his skin burnt off. It appears he may have been dropped into a large frier of grease. After searching his restaurant, you are saddened to see that he was Sbarro, Cop. With only 5 left alive, you know that you need to find another baddie soon.

With 5 alive, its 3 to lynch.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Ah, you poor thing. Have you seen a doctor yet? Should I bring you to one?

[NOT SARCASM, I'M TRYING TO BE GOOD]

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Hold your horses. There must be a reason why I haven't posted in sooo long, roight? Well, there is. My Smashboards is down right now, I'm at a friend's house. Stay tuned. Should be up again soon. (100km winds where I'm living... >_>)

Skywalker

Space Jump
Guys, put sarcasm in parentheses after a statement if you intended to be sarcastic.

Contrary to popular belief, I cannot read minds.

Armygeddon Bomb

Smash Ace
Hey, hey, hey!!! I'm making the next match.

Type: Stock
Amount: 5
Time: None
Arena: Final destination.

In the blue corner, weighing in 950 lb., the firebreathing demon himself, BOWSER!!!!
In the red corner, weighing in at 800 lb., the ape of apes, DONKEY KONG!!!!

Take your bets now before tomorrow, when the results are in.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Just to pose a question Skywalker, wouldn't boasting about the good things you've done show a lack of humility, a light side virtue? Just wondering...

Skywalker

Space Jump
...And this is what I have recorded for the past two rankings:

Riciardos +7
Duke 0
Jude Law -1
The Burrito of Time -4
shinehex -1

Someone is close to the next rank, and he/she will get a "prize".

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
No vehicle related death? Interesting. From what I gather, it seems that the mafia controlled that vehicle and tails was the one using it. Obviously now that he's dead, a new scummy is killing in his own unique way.

Anyway, losing our cop hurts us a lot, especially this late in the game when his chances of investigating the sum are substantially higher. In any event, I'm not too sure who our best candidate as scum is right now, but if I had to choose I'd pick camo-man. His postign habits have been a bit odd lately and he never seems to contribute anything; he just seems to peek in every once an awhile a post a strange comment. I feel my vote will be best placed there for now.

Vote: Camo-man

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I've had my suspicion on Camo-man for a while.

Vote: Camo-man

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Totally forgot to add this to the above post

Frozenflames reasons are correct. I never thought of each mafia player killing in his own ways, but it would make sense.

Camo-man is the only one that is suspicious.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Totally forgot to add this to the above post

Frozenflames reasons are correct. I never thought of each mafia player killing in his own ways, but it would make sense.

Camo-man is the only one that is suspicious.
You honestly don't remember? In most of the mafias I've played in, each member of the mafia has killed in a different way. Like in SP mafia for example, Satan burned people whiel Saddam nuked them. It's fairly commonplace in flavoured games.

Elemennopee

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere cool..... Somewhere in a cave....A speci
Ok guys, i got a really hard riddle.

You are trapped in a small room. There is no food or doors. There is only a vent twice the size as a house vent. Unfortunately, you cannot fit in the vent. You can starve until you are skinny enough to fit through, but there is another room that has a vine hanging from the ceiling that would lead you out of the place, but you wouldn't be strong enough to climb the vine. What do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom