• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronike

Smash Ace
*ghost of Ike appears* *makes scary moaning, screaming, other espantosos sounds* BUMP Finish the roles people or Camo, get on the next day! I need another mafia game *repeats sounds* *Ike disappears until the next inactive night*

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
ZBANGZ! A GIANT OMGROFLBOLT SHOOTZ OUTS OF TEH SKY AND SMASHES KUJIRUDO IN TEH HEADS! Kujirudo just died 3 times. Its a new record. He quoted his PM, dayvigged himself, and intentionally disregarded the rules to edit a post. He also eats babies. ANYHOO, after this, you are all so stunned, that all you can do is find what he was, and then go to sleep. Amazingly, he was Starbucks, one shot day vig.

It is now Night. Send in actions. NO POSTING.

smash-aholic

Smash Cadet
oh i got one
one day a man decides to go to an island using a bridge. the water is infested with toxins, alligators, piranhas, etc (in other words u want go across the water). Once he reaches the island he turns behind him and sees that the bridge is much too weak for him to walk across again.
how does he get back to land on the other side?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
The island is a huge and the bridge goes over the entire world ending up at the same island. So he just walks across the island to get 'back' to where he was.

smash-aholic

Smash Cadet
dang it.... i think i worded it badly. the answer to that riddle is he starves and gets thin enough so the old bridge will hold him and then he can go back...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Yeah, Lucky is right. You should have mentioned that he was obese, or something. Or maybe that was what you forgot to do?

Smash Master
210) You give up sex for Smash
211) You "pleasure yourself" from various melee characters.
212) You're not disgusted by the image 211) puts into your head

Freedawk

Smash Cadet
You are paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off. How many pancakes can fit in a doghouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom