• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Well... I guess Duke has a bit of a point.

I'll work on improving this thread. I'm thinking of a slight variation of the Mafia games.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
vote: okurama because of the past reasoning. So come on town just do this and i think we win!!!

How many to lynch???

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Oh, no, no, I didn't mean that in an offensive way. I don't actually think you are a terrible forum game maker. I was just trying to think of the baddest things to get me as evil as possible. So therefore I can be the most powerful...

I could care less if you used blue or red; I wasn't saying these were mistakes I was just trying to say mean things to get evil points. I was actually trying to play the game not make fun of it.

Skywalker

Space Jump
1.Skywalker is quite possibly the worst forum game maker ever.
2. Anyone who wants "light points" is giving into their inner homosexual promptings.
3. Red is a terrible representation of evil.
4. Blue is an ok representation of good but not good enough.
-a. Many people drown in the blue waters of the ocean.
-b. Blue Jays are amongst the most annoying of birds.
-c. Blue pens are not nearly as popular as black pens.
-d. Blue is the background of a falling parachuteless skydiver.
5. Anorexia humbles teenage girls to the views of perilous magazines.
6. Guns should not be alowed in school. (yeah I'll sacrifice getting one light point)
7. Nuclear suicide bombers from Korea should be allowed in school.
8. Jedi should not be venerated but spit upon instead.

9. Here are a few of my least favorite things
-a. Raindrops on roses
-b. Whiskers on kittens
-c. Bright copper kettles
-d. Warm woolen mittens
-e. Brown paper packages tied up with strings
-f. Cream colored ponies
-g. Crisp apple streudels
-h. Doorbells
-i. Sleigh bells
-j. Schnitzel with noodles
-k. Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
-l. Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
-m. Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
-n. Silver white winters that melt into springs
10. Things that make you a man
-a. Dog bites
-b. Bee stings
11. Nazis should probably be owning the world right now.
12. America is an oil hoar
14. Scientologists have the right idea
15. I hate children
16. Girls are not humans but objects (same thing for African Americans)

17. Sodomy laws should not be laws but common sense
18. Marching band is not a sport
Dark points gained. (-8)
well you should be ashemed I like kittens and puppies
Light points gained. (+1)
Oh, no, no, I didn't mean that in an offensive way. I don't actually think you are a terrible forum game maker. I was just trying to think of the baddest things to get me as evil as possible. So therefore I can be the most powerful...
I could care less if you used blue or red; I wasn't saying these were mistakes I was just trying to say mean things to get evil points. I was actually trying to play the game not make fun of it.
Light points gained. (+3)

flaco

The Terminator
well duke revived thats nice anyway light side always wins dont mock the power of the force also um I talk to a cop and he told me a couple of bad and good rules will driving next day i got stop

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seeing as how Zman deflected an axe attack with his sword, I'm definately even mor einclined to beleive that his claim as Roy is true. The only suspicious person left in this game IMO is Okurama. Time to wrap things up guys.

vote: Okurama

Skywalker

Space Jump
well duke revived thats nice anyway light side always wins dont mock the power of the force also um I talk to a cop and he told me a couple of bad and good rules will driving next day i got stop
Light points gained. (+2)
Light points lost. (+1)

Dibs

Smash Lord
I am not gonna answer anyone elses question until my question is answered.

But I'm not going to give it to you at the moment...

Duke

I have a question...

When....I mean, If all of the Jedi die then what is to become of the universe? Shouldn't we be putting our secondary Jedi in reserve as to preserve them? I say secondary because we can't afford to put our best in reserve and we need everyone else just for sheer numbers. What do you think we should do to preserve the good side of the force in the long run?

The Burrito of Time

Smash Journeyman
I have a question...

When....I mean, If all of the Jedi die then what is to become of the universe? Shouldn't we be putting our secondary Jedi in reserve as to preserve them? I say secondary because we can't afford to put our best in reserve and we need everyone else just for sheer numbers. What do you think we should do to preserve the good side of the force in the long run?
Order 66! MUAHAHA!

Skywalker

Space Jump
I am not gonna answer anyone elses question until my question is answered.

But I'm not going to give it to you at the moment...
Cryptic.
Order 66! MUAHAHA!
Dark points gained. (-1)

Pointless posts such as yours will not earn you much Force affiliation. Go for creative threats.
I just got ***** by the person I *****, am I the victum?
Dark points gained. (-6)

Not THE victim, but A victim.

Check the first post for Force rankings; we have our first Sith Apprentice.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
ohh noes!

ohh well, i guess I hated coming, but what can i do (or what can't i do)

should i end my mysery...... nah you kill me with your own dirty (well actually clean) hands =P

but don't worry to kill me, is just a game, if someone loses well.... they lose. I take my loss(ok... ARE LOSS!!!........ =P) with respect and honor (well actually we are scums, so how cares what we say >.<) so actually the only thing i have to say its good game dudes, no matter who wins, good game.

so now, i go running to what ever i was doing, later.

Duke

No dibs, that was me. I'm guessing didn't see your mom this morning. She is in the emergency room. I tortured her using the technique known as quartering... if you don't know then look it up.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

Okurama - 4
ZMan, frozenflame751, ligolski, anonymous

>_> A quick lynch once again, eh? Led by brave ligolski, you dogpile Okurama and kill him. He was Dozla, mafia beserker.
Well,
Night 8
it is!!! No posting. Send your night roles.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Ahh yes, Duke, I can feel it now. Give in to it..... let it surge through your body.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
As far as I can tell, all you did in that post was explain your thoughts on DiamondFalcon's ideas. You didn't make a case against him at all, other than saying "I don't trust you." You explain for us why you disagree with with some of his ideas, but you haven't explained for us why you think he is suspicious.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
I believe this is right. Also, prodding Marshigio.

Vote Count:

Eorlingas- 1 (Marshigio)
DiamondFalcon- 1 (Kujirudo)
Kujirudo- 2 (frozenflame751, Eorlingas)
Marshigio- 1 (Ronike)
Not voting (2): DiamondFalcon, camo-man

4 to lynch.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Still, I don't trust you either. Back when I didn't trust you for the first time, it was because of a stupid vote-blocking thing. Turned out that it was ZMan, not you who was guilty to this. But you still haven't proven yourself as a townie AND your place is still a pizzaria. All together makes it you who is the most suspicious at the moment.
Is this what you're talking about, Kujirudo?
For the vote-blocking thing, you misread pasta for paste. Simple mistake, I understand.
I explained the pizzeria argument, we now have counterevidence in the form of KFC. Kentucky Fried Chicken is definitely not Italian, so Mafia is not necessarily Italian food, or pizza.
And prove myself a townie? How do you do that? Has anyone else proven themself a townie, excepting they be dead?
I still think your distrust for me is misplaced and unsupported.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Well, you also seem to have a drive-through. And there's also something called intuïtion. But never mind, it seems like you all fully support him and I indeed notice the lack of evidence. I'll retreat for now.

Unvote - DiamondFalcon

And wtf, are there 2 votes on me? When did that happen?

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, wrong there too. Sbarro's seems to be only mall-based, meaning it doesn't have any drive thru locations.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Unvote:Eorlingas

That's basically it for now, I still have to read the past few pages.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Ok...

for the **** question...the other person is the victim, and I stand...er, sit....here laughing at them lying on the floor. It is impossible for me to be ***** due to the very definition of the word. I go ahead and shoot them with my blaster and take a vibroblade and carve up their remains into a portrait of my face. For more evilness, look to my title. :demon:

EDIT: Muahaha, I forgot to not post my sig!!! >=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom