• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Night 7

Radnortuws creeps along a quiet path, hoping to get by for the night. A bearded man charges at him, swinging his axe mightily. Rad grabs his own axe to defend, but to no avail. His axe shatters from the impact and he is cleaved in 2. Rad was Hector, pro-town cop of chance.

Okurama was doing laps around the castle grounds to improve his stamina, when an arrow whizzed in front of him. He hears, "Oh well...." in the distance.

ZMan was practicing with his sword, when he suddenly heard heavy footsteps coming towards him. Turning around, he sees a crazed man charging at him. He quickly deflects the axe the man was carrying and scurries away.

Day 8 starts now!!!

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I still can't believe that there were no Mafia kills. We just haven't seen a double kill yet, and all the kills have been by tire tracks I think. But if so, and you were right about SideEffect being active, Marshigio better have some explaining to do because he would be the least active as it stands now.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
208) You stay up at night trying to figure out how Captain Falcon's knee is electric.
209) If you use the word "Smash" in a sentence, your roommates refuse to listen.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
GAAAHHH!!! LONG POSTS!! EYES BURNING!!!! .....ok.

Vote Count:

Eorlingas- 2 (Marshigio, Camo-man)
DiamondFalcon- 1 (Kujirudo)

Not voting (4): Eorlingas, DiamondFalcon, frozenflame751, Ronike

4 to lynch.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Vote: Marshigio

Just a pressure vote, to try and get him to talk.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I thought his reason was that I am a pizza place. And he can't trust me for some reason.
That's like saying I'm going to vote Chik-fil-A because it is a Chicken place. The uncovered Mafia now consist of a Pizza and Chicken duo and no longer imply correlation between foods. Maybe you could correlate Mafia with tire tracks though, and I don't think my place even has a drive-in. If these are not the real reasons, please clarify.

jaej

Smash Journeyman
Are you playing the Mafia game, like the one you play in real life? I've always wondered how to play that.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
SideEffect was replaced. But for the days before that, he still posted saying "Don't replace me!". Obviously, he stopped caring for a while. But the fact that he said "Don't replace me!" meant that he cared then. If he cared enough that he still wanted to play, then I don't see why he would have ignored a PM.

During the time that he was still active/cared, THERE WERE NO MAFIA NIGHT KILLS.
While it is true that he did post earlier in the game, like you said they were only posts that consisted of "Don't replace me!" and the like. He never really contributed at all, just posted once in awhile to prevent himself from being modkilled. Knowing this, I wouldn't be surprised if he simply ignored kirbyphreak's PMs in hopes that one of his mafia buddies would take care of the night kill for him.

But anyway, my point is while it isn't a certainty, I wouldn't completely discard the possiblility of SideEffect ignoring any prod PM's he may have received. There is even the possibilty that he conciously choose not to send in night kills for somereason. Maybe he feared that the kill would be to flavourful and would give him away provided he didn't do a false name claim. If the tire tracks are any example, I'd say major nightroles will have falvourful appearances in night summaries, which is probably enough to scare the mafia out of doing night kills.

On a totally different note:
Kujirudo said:
Whatever Diamond. You know my reason and you know I want you dead.
Uhhh what? What's with the vendetta all of a sudden? Care to explain your reasoning again for me? Until then I Vote: Kujirudo.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I agree with Frozenflame (last part).

unvote: Marshigio

Vote: Kujirudo

There is no evidence pointing towards Diamond being mafia/independant anymore.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Also, I have my eye on Camo man. He obviously can read, and has had no problem reading long posts in other mafia games. He might be trying to distance himself from discussion, letting the town kill themselves off.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Erm.... hi?

I love that short post you made though. "Distancing from town", huh? Trying to force us to assume you're town, huh??? It isn't working.... at least on me. :p

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I love that short post you made though. "Distancing from town", huh? Trying to force us to assume you're town, huh?
But I am town. And because of it, yes, I believe you are distancing yourself from us. No one else that is active has a vote on me. Frozen is suspicious, but even he took his vote off. You haven't really contributed anything recently. Most of your posts that I see are random and don't contribute.

Didn't you vote for me because of the Drive-Thru fallacy? That was shot down.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I don't like when people just post to show that they are still active, but offer nothing to further the discussion. How about posting helpful observations/opinions in the future camo-man? Marshigio still has the award for least contributive though.

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
Three kids from Bristol went for a walk. About a mile into the walk, they came to a deep, wide river. There was no bridge. They didn't have a boat or raft, or any materials to make one. None of them could swim.
: How did they cross the river?
Hmm... 3 kids...
Two of them lie on their backs on the river and lock arms, and the other one gets on them and paddles... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom